• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

shy newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlelivvy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
1) Hello! Who are you?
im a shy single person but get on well with others, i dont currently work due to illness, but i do a lot of fundraising and care about people

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
i want to be in a place were i can be my innerself and to be understood were i dont have to hide who i wan to be i am very new to the idea of diapers although here in the uk we call them nappies and i feel this is the place to find out more and to be myself

3) What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
i like reading, playing games and i am addicted to charmed, i like to go on long walks, and i like going to the pub

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
understanding, somewhere i dont have to hide half of me

Welcome to ADisc, littlelivvy! That is a very nice introduction, and since we are a support group for pretty well everything you mentioned, I feel sure you are in the right place. Just read the rules, if you haven't already and follow them. Also, read the profiles of the members who respond to your introduction, and those in the threads you read. Make lots of friends, and add them to your friends list! And to start things off, I am going to add you to my friends list! Enjoy this site!

hello

Nice introduction, LittleLivvy. From the interests you've listed, you like a lot of the same things as I do. It's also nice to get more UK-based ADISCers on here; though there are quite a few of us about on the boards. I hope you enjoy posting here, and find the friendship and discussion that you're looking for. Take care! :)

thankyou for the kind welcomes, i apologise for not getting back sooner i hav had a nasty bout of pneumonia

littlelivvy said:
1) Hello! Who are you?
im a shy single person but get on well with others, i dont currently work due to illness, but i do a lot of fundraising and care about people

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
i want to be in a place were i can be my innerself and to be understood were i dont have to hide who i wan to be i am very new to the idea of diapers although here in the uk we call them nappies and i feel this is the place to find out more and to be myself

3) What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
i like reading, playing games and i am addicted to charmed, i like to go on long walks, and i like going to the pub

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
understanding, somewhere i dont have to hide half of me

Welcome to this wonderful place, I just recently was introduced to this site by my AB little one Foxkits. I am very ultra shy and when i am around more then 2 people in a public setting i totally freeze up and am unable to speak or move.

Welcome! Remember we are all here for the same thing (Or near enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back