• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshineGrrrl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello there. I'm fairly new and been lurking awhile. I'm pretty shy will probably stay quiet but it's nice to know that others like me exist. ^_^

Welcome to ADISC!

It's ok to be shy here but we like to hear from you so join in and post a comment (or two) to a thread that interests you.

There's no pressure to post.

SunshineGrrrl said:
Hello there. I'm fairly new and been lurking awhile. I'm pretty shy will probably stay quiet but it's nice to know that others like me exist. ^_^

Hi and welcome. I think you'll enjoy this site. The internet can have some aggressive men but not on this site. I'm guessing you've already discovered that. Anyway, have fun here and if you feel comfortable to join in the discussions, you'll be well received.

SunshineGrrrl said:

Hello there. Welcome. I was shy at first here too, but don't let that discourage you we are a very supportive, helpful, and respectful community. If you have any concerns or questions anyone here will be more than happy to help you. And you could always private message me with any questions if needed and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Welcome. Hopefully you will find things that do interest you here. Join in and comment on them when you find them.

SunshineGrrrl said:

thank you for stepping forward to join us, SunshineGrrrl. There is much to lurk amongst (in terms of written blogging), so take your time.

Enter discussions when you feel in your comfort zone and when the mood strikes. Many of us probably took the same approach when joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back