Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I almost through another no toilet weekend. I am at work now and did bring diapers and wipes. I am prepared to wet all night...but what if I have to mess? I really don't want to break my own rules but I have never messed away from home and the comfort of a quick shower. Any advice?

Just don't mess in your diaper. It's pretty rude to do so around other people.

Even me and my local AB friend have agreed we wouldn't mess in front of each other.

I have no bowel control so yes I have messed myself in public. My advice is stay calm and go change. No one has ever made any comments to me in 40 years

Just do it in the bathroom, stand bow legged an let it fly. Immediately change, there shouldn't be much of a cleanup, certainly don't squish it. Make sure u bag it so it don't smell the place up. It really doesn't take much longer than a normal visit to the head.

CPDude said:
I have no bowel control so yes I have messed myself in public. My advice is stay calm and go change. No one has ever made any comments to me in 40 years

big difference of having literal no control and someone who's doing it to get off to at least some extent.

I'd go to the bathroom as suggested, loosen the diaper so there is room for it to fall into a pocket and not be touching skin at all. Then before I get started I have the wipe in my hand. This way it only takes one. Of course I'd have more on hand in case something goes wrong, but it never has for me.

Only ever messed away from home once, which was at a friend's house and with their consent. Actually, it was kind of at their insistence, but still felt a bit weird. No major issue with clean-up, but still felt odd to be doing it somewhere else.

philder74 said:
Only ever messed away from home once, which was at a friend's house and with their consent. Actually, it was kind of at their insistence, but still felt a bit weird. No major issue with clean-up, but still felt odd to be doing it somewhere else.
You have awesome friends. How come vanilla people insisted on that?

I've had a few dirty diapers away from home, but only ever on the way home, and never just for the thrill. In all of these instances, I was going whether I had the diaper on or not.

At home, I occasionally go in my diaper if I'm preoccupied or engrossed with something. It's always easier just get up and use the toilet though.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll get to say it again. It's a hobby, it's to be enjoyed. Don't do something you won't enjoy later, unless it's worth it to you now.

I never let myself feel obligated to do something that I am likely to regret later. If I am somewhere and get an urge from my bladder, I stop and take the 2 seconds to think about it, "will this be a problem later or will it be ok?" before making the call. "I'll be miserable by the time I get home to change... NOPE!" Keep it enjoyable.

Out of respect for others I would not normally mess my diaper if I am away from home. The only exceptions are stopping to fill up with gas at the self serve, after leaving the checkstand when checking out at the store, or while driving home. I love the feeling of driving home and doing a nice big #2 in the seat of my pants.

Suggestions for the bit before you get changed:
Know your terrain well and can foresee any likely encounters / circumstances that will be complicated if you are messy.
If you don't know the place inside out already, make a survey of least populated or exterior routes to bathrooms, busy/quiet times, most change-friendly disabled cubicles if available, etc.
Practice some methods of avoiding engagement if you encounter someone unexpectedly, that aren't too out-of-character for you.
Plan polite exits if your girlfriend/boyfriend/boss/long lost cousin suddenly rocks up while you're doing a poo and you can't avoid them completely.

Suggestions for changing:
Take all your resources in an inconspicuous bag that you sometimes carry anyway. E.g. I use a laptop bag because I'm always carrying one or more laptops and I might well have one over my shoulder when calling in to the bathroom.
Don't skimp on supplies, in case you have to deal with the unexpected. Anti-bacterial wipes, baby wipes, large tissues and airtight ziploc disposal bags are essentials.
Once you're in the cubicle, there's nothing to worry about, just press on with the cleanup. No-one cares what you are doing, they will all be preoccupied with their own purposes.
Run through some what-if scenarios to reduce the risk of panic if things don't go entirely to plan, e.g. drop nappy wrong-way up on your clothes or door suddenly comes unlocked.

All of this gets easier with practice, but at any time if you're not comfortable with the situation, trust your instincts and don't use your nappy just for the sake of it.

During my 24/7 sessions I'm 100% toilet free at home and at all times for wets. When I need to poo while out and about, I'll do a quick sanity-check and if the risk factors are all low and under control I'll go right ahead and use the nappy. My bottom is quite predictable and I can usually expect a dirty nappy soon after a meal. Knowing all the available options for many of the locations where I will often be during the relevant time period is very helpful. Most often I will set off towards a preferred change location and fill the nappy in response to a natural urge on the way there; if the timing works out I'll be finished seconds before shutting the cubicle door, without encountering anyone else on the way. If conditions aren't favourable, I'll hold it and go on the toilet with I get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back