• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamence1995

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi everybody!

First off, I think it's pretty cool that this website makes everyone introduce themselves before they can see everything. It really does promote activity in the community.

Anyway, Salamence here. I am a college age guy from the midwest. I'm a casual gamer, I love sports, and I love to perform. I'm in the glee club at my university, and I'm currently trying to form an a capella group with some of my friends. I recently picked up ukulele and I have been trying to teach myself guitar on and off over the past year.

I am a diaper lover. Very few people know about this side of me, and it's nice to come to a place where I can express myself and share my opinion. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome to the community Saalamence1995! We're happy you joined? Not too many "uke" players here, but many guitar players. Is music your major at uni?

No, it's actually just a hobby. I'm an engineering major looking either to go to grad school or law school.

Salamence1995 said:
No, it's actually just a hobby. I'm an engineering major looking either to go to grad school or law school.

Which type of engineering?

Salamence1995 said:

Awesome! My college roommate went into electrical eng.

Welcome to ADISC!

Here is hoping you do well in Chemical Engineering. I had a few undergraduate chemistry courses while getting my Electrical Engineering degree and those courses made me very glad that I didn't pick Chemistry to be my major! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back