Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I went there last summer and would give it an overall rating of 7/10. You should probably keep in mind, that on other days of the week the room where ABC takes place is a sex/fetish dungeon. Therefore the walls are painted in black, and theres plenty of BDSM equipment visible during the ABC nights. For those parties they set up a ball pool, various play mats and 2 changing rooms. I can imagine that the atmosphere that results of this combination is not for everyone. But regarding the fact that this is more or less the only AB Club in Europe, im still thankful for what it is. And hey, i had a good time there & met many nice people. Maybe you should pair up with somebody else for the frist visit.

Cool thanks

At places like that, if you need a diaper change ( and can't do it yourself, like me) would you need to bring someone with you or are there caregivers available?

CPDude said:
At places like that, if you need a diaper change ( and can't do it yourself, like me) would you need to bring someone with you or are there caregivers available?

Having been to the "club," let me just say that the level of customer service you're needing usually does not exist in the UK. This is a BDSM nightclub that deigns to cater to infantilists one evening a month. I frankly thought it a waste of time; the Brits are, as a general rule, easily amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back