Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabpad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hallo! :)

Everytime i enter this site or other abdl sites I do it in incognito mode in case a friend uses my phone and a search suggestion pops up related to diapers xD

Do you guys do the same? I wonder if there's a way to programme chrome to always delete history from certain sites or "hide" them from searches etc.

Never done that. I've never used other computers than my own though, so yeah...

I do. My friends and family are nosy when they get my computer. They spent a day trying to crack my password.

On my Chrome browser (Version 53.0.2785.116 m) in Incognito Mode, if I type anything into the address bar, it displays a history. For example, if I enter the letter 'a', it will display adisc.com, alltrails.com, etc. Seems like a bug and I have the latest version of Chrome.

I am very careful to use incognito mode or other private browsing methods when looking at any sites I want to keep to myself. I live alone, so there's not much reason to do this but I prefer to be secure in the knowledge that my devices won't be the ones tipping off my friends.

I have a few programs looking out for web history and cookies for that matter. I work in I.T. and have scripted many functions that ensure privacy is kept. We also have a domain controller that forces users to use their own computer profile instead of allowing unauthorized access to your own information.

I always delete my history no matter where I've been.

Using Private on my iPhone which is pretty close I think

I'm the only one who uses this computer so nah no incognito.

I never look up ABDL stuff on someone else's computer though. Just to be safe.

Nah, I Just encrypt my whole hard drive :p

It's between me and my computer, or whoever breaks in dumps the ram and runs of with my computer.

I use private mode on chrome almost always when it comes to abdl.

Not just because of internet history. Let's not forget about cookies and internet ads. Even if you clear your internet history after searching for diapers, there's a great chance that someone using your computer or phone will suddenly start seeing ads for incontinence products everywhere. That won't happen if you surf the web incognito.

I even use it for other, usually casual, searches that I don't want to suddenly get bombarded with ads or recommendations about.

In private mode, you're still not browsing the internet completely anonymous, but you're definitely being more stealthy and leaving less traces than if you didn't.

Nope! Don't delete my history either. Just do it all on different browsers. :biggrin:

As an avid gamer and computer enthusiast, When I browse sites like this I tend to use incognito mode that's built into Google Chome.

I don't surf incognito - nobody uses my computer, and if they did they'd be sitting in a position where my diaper stash would be visible to them anyway.

I haven't bothered with surfing incognito. Then again, I am the only one who uses this computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back