Status
Not open for further replies.

alex288

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So im not sure if anyone cares, But i happen to pickup some EasyUps, and was shocked that they actually fit, Granted the sides are not the strongest as they will rip prob within a couple hours, but the fact i can NOT get Pullups to slide up is weird. Anyways. thought id mention if anyone is curious. personal stats are:

about 200LBS, 5'9, 38inch waist. pretty sure that covers it.

ps, the easy ups are the girls edition, not sure if it makes a diff. but i usually get that because where i point it; it just makes sense to me :)

That's incredible! I've been curious about this because I've always wanted to wear huggies pull-ups and they only barely fit on me if I stay perfectly still and compromise on having either the back or front be a bit too low. I was certain that the easy-ups wouldn't have been any different, but I'm curious to give them a shot.

My 30 inch waist ought to fit in those! I might try em'

The big difficulty with these is the rise. At 20 inches, they're a good inch shorter than even a size 6 Pampers or Luvs diaper, and 4 inches shorter than GoodNites L/XL. So while they may fit around your hips, they probably still won't make it past them, and will be very prone to falling down as soon as you start moving. Easy Ups, Easy Downs. :)

Cottontail said:
Easy Ups, Easy Downs. :)

That made me laugh! :sweatdrop:

I tried those, they fit. It's been a while though. But I have my cushies at the moment. I don't need to try kids diapers any more.

Easy ups are super stretchy, if you 'barely fit' into pull ups, you'll most certainly fit into easy ups. I have a few sitting around and they're amazing. I'd go as far as to say they're more absorbent than size 7 cruisers too.

Aah too late for us in the UK - they've just recently changed to Baby Dry Pants which may be a bit different. Why did nobody tell me / us this before!!

sambus said:
Aah too late for us in the UK - they've just recently changed to Baby Dry Pants which may be a bit different. Why did nobody tell me / us this before!!

Baby Dry pants and Easy Ups are two different things. The Baby Dry pants are pull on style diapers, Easy-Ups are training pants.

SnowBlitz said:
Baby Dry pants and Easy Ups are two different things. The Baby Dry pants are pull on style diapers, Easy-Ups are training pants.

No, Pampers own facebook page confirms that they are the same thing:

" Hi Abbie, thanks for getting in touch with your question. It’s great to hear that you love our Easy Up Pants, it’s true that our Baby Dry Pants have now been released and should be available in stores now. They’re an improvement of our current Easy Ups Pants - they include an all-around stretchy waistband, a thinner, more advanced core that offers great absorbency, together with improved softness and fit. I hope this helps, just let me know if you have any more questions "

Last edited:
sambus said:
No, Pampers own facebook page confirms that they are the same thing:

" Hi Abbie, thanks for getting in touch with your question. It’s great to hear that you love our Easy Up Pants, it’s true that our Baby Dry Pants have now been released and should be available in stores now. They’re an improvement of our current Easy Ups Pants - they include an all-around stretchy waistband, a thinner, more advanced core that offers great absorbency, together with improved softness and fit. I hope this helps, just let me know if you have any more questions "

They didn't say they don't exist anymore. All they said was they were an improvement over Easy Ups. That is unless the Easy Ups in the UK are just pull on diapers, because here in North America they're a potty training aid.

SnowBlitz said:
They didn't say they don't exist anymore. All they said was they were an improvement over Easy Ups. That is unless the Easy Ups in the UK are just pull on diapers, because here in North America they're a potty training aid.

Easy-Ups aren't listed anywhere on the UK Pampers product page. I've never gone looking for them there before, but if they ever were there, then I'm guessing the Baby Dry Pants are indeed their replacement. (Conversely, Easy-Ups are listed on the US Pampers product page, while Baby Dry Pants are nowhere.)

Anyway, if somebody here gets a hold of Baby Dry Pants, I'll be interested to hear how they compare to Easy-Ups. Based on their name, my first thought was that they were an answer to Huggies Slip-On Diapers (now called Huggies Little Movers Diaper Pants... they should add a few more words), a product I've never fully understood. I mean--I never had trouble pinning either of my toddlers down with one hand and changing them with the other. And if it was a pooper, that was certainly the only way to go. The idea of trying to get a pre-potty-training toddler or baby into a slip-on diaper is bizarre and ridiculous. But hey! They haven't withdrawn the product yet, despite the competition from Huggies' own Pull-Ups product, so I guess it's selling--somehow.

Last edited:
Yes, Easy Ups are MUCH stretchier than pull-ups. As mentioned, the rise is a bit of a problem. I do like them every once in a while because they're a little more babyish than goodnites and such.

I've seen Easy Ups still on UK supermarket websites, I have a feeling they'll sell them until they run out, then from then it'll be the Baby Dry Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back