• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Therat96 introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

therat96

Contributor
) HI!!!! I'm therat96, joined here because I didn't know there was really that many people out there with this same interest, I saw this site and was shocked. I've been in the closet a looooong time about this.

2) when I was about 3 my brother was born with cerebralpolsy and all the while my parents never really potty trained me... Or I was thick headed. Anyways I wet the bed throughout 3rd grade and parents didn't really know what to do. They punished me, but no humiliation. At age 8 I tried using a pull up that for some reason we had. That night I was rudely awakened and humiliated by my eldest sister and parents. at 10 I started sharing a room with my diaper dependant brother and started using his and this has kind of gone on till now. I started only wetting but when I turned 16 I started messing. Now for over 11 years I don't know whether its regression or passion, maybe a bit of both.. I just saw this and I want learn more about what to do; clean up, sexual pleasures etc..

3) I'm enlisted in the us navy and ship to boot camp in a few months. On top of that, I love gaming, computers, really anything electrical. I'm also a great musician, playing brass instruments and singing as well as acting.

4) As I pointed out above I want advice on how to maintain hygiene and privacy. I need this kept secret from all family and friends because I don't want to ruin the relationships I have. Ive read a few story's on here a lot of them are arousing to say the least. But yea, that's me! ;)

therat96 said:
) HI!!!! I'm therat96, joined here because I didn't know there was really that many people out there with this same interest, I saw this site and was shocked. I've been in the closet a looooong time about this.

2) when I was about 3 my brother was born with cerebralpolsy and all the while my parents never really potty trained me... Or I was thick headed. Anyways I wet the bed throughout 3rd grade and parents didn't really know what to do. They punished me, but no humiliation. At age 8 I tried using a pull up that for some reason we had. That night I was rudely awakened and humiliated by my eldest sister and parents. at 10 I started sharing a room with my diaper dependant brother and started using his and this has kind of gone on till now. I started only wetting but when I turned 16 I started messing. Now for over 11 years I don't know whether its regression or passion, maybe a bit of both.. I just saw this and I want learn more about what to do; clean up, sexual pleasures etc..

3) I'm enlisted in the us navy and ship to boot camp in a few months. On top of that, I love gaming, computers, really anything electrical. I'm also a great musician, playing brass instruments and singing as well as acting.

4) As I pointed out above I want advice on how to maintain hygiene and privacy. I need this kept secret from all family and friends because I don't want to ruin the relationships I have. Ive read a few story's on here a lot of them are arousing to say the least. But yea, that's me! ;)

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a good introduction. You've asked about keeping this a secret from friends and family and having good hygiene. These are two important things that most of us have done from the beginning of awareness and our acting upon it. Since you are joining the Navy, I can't imagine being able to wear and use diapers, especially during basic training. Everything in the future will depend on your assignments, but if you're on a ship, I simply wouldn't wear. We have some military members who may be able to help here.

As for home, the same would apply as to what you probably are doing. If one lives home with family, they have to be very careful. When I was a kid, I had the entire attic of my parents house as my bedroom, so I had quite a bit of privacy. But if you are in an adjoining bedroom with only wallboard walls separating you from siblings and parents, you have to be very careful. Hygiene means probably not messing diapers, getting rid of wet diapers the very next day. Everything smells, and that's the big tell. Zip lock bags are a good start along with black trash bags, etc.

If it was me, I would move out and have my own apartment. I would abstain while on duty, and wait until I was on leave. I would think that would be the safest way out. Just my opinion here.

Gotcha, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back