Thoughts on Pull-ups...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieMarieBinx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I've been thinking about something. I've said numerous times that I am a tape diaper person, but in all honesty I would actually like pull-up diapers/training pants more if there was an AB company that produced adult replicas of pull-ups training pants, or at least something similar to disposable training pants. Especially if the waistband/elastics were more like modern pull-ups training pants with the easy-open sides. One time I even rigged a pull-up with duct-tape to expand the waistband so I could wear it. Adult pull-ups just bore me... Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much?

No, I also really wish there were adult pullups that were more like kid ones. They are so cute, and appeal to me much more than tape diapers.

I would wear pull-ups as my day time underwear if there was some out there that emulated goodnites or something similar to them. I would love it!

Agreed completely!

EllieMarieBinx said:
I've been thinking about something. I've said numerous times that I am a tape diaper person, but in all honesty I would actually like pull-up diapers/training pants more if there was an AB company that produced adult replicas of pull-ups training pants, or at least something similar to disposable training pants. Especially if the waistband/elastics were more like modern pull-ups training pants with the easy-open sides. One time I even rigged a pull-up with duct-tape to expand the waistband so I could wear it. Adult pull-ups just bore me... Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much?

I would love to see some Pull-Ups for adults that were modeled after the potty training Pull-Ups.

I agree and no you're not over thinking it.

I prefer pull-ups myself, for me they are easy on/off, I don't want to deal with tape. I might try taped diapers some later though.

I'm able to just barely able to fit into the Goodnites L/XL, they are quite tight on me, for the first couple of hours until they get stretched out. After that I have to use the Goodnites Tru-fit to keep them up.

So yeah I would be happy to see adult pull-ups in the Goodnight designs, for the proper fit.

Just get the girls L-XL i'm in one right know

Jenny at Baybykins sells one piece diapers and will customize anything to your specs. Try calling her or taxing her a design and see if she can do it?

While I do agree that AB/DL training pants are needed, I personally don't see why you guys don't use actual training pants if your slim enough (pull-ups could fit if your REALLY tiny, and goodnites should fit you if your "Average" size).

kitterdafoxy said:
While I do agree that AB/DL training pants are needed, I personally don't see why you guys don't use actual training pants if your slim enough (pull-ups could fit if your REALLY tiny, and goodnites should fit you if your "Average" size).

Not happening with a 46-inch waist, love-handles, and inflated thighs.

Oh man, Pullups would be rad! I've sort of hoped that some ABDL company would make one for a long time.
I have a couple of cloth ones myself, but if we had a replica of those ones that have those prints that fade when wet, I would totally be sold!
They would make a great alternative to wearing diapers all the time. I'd probably switch between the two a lot C:

I definitely love the feel, designs and convenience of Goodnites XL, however getting those on is a workout for me. If they made ones like that i would for sure order them. The traditional adult ones with the nasty feeling sides and plain white are horrid.

Adult pull ups and goodnites would be awesome! I still surprised that it hasn't been done.

More avaylable and easy to get hold of, also you can pull them down (duh!), no what I mean is if you're having a 24hr nappy day - one nappy through the day then change into another before bed (and I do this often these days!) then really if you've got a good bladder who untapes the nappy at any point of the day part of a 24hr day...I ask you! That was a bit of a long tangent but ATEOTD Pull-Ups have their good sides (there's a joke in there somewhere!) and - ignoring the finacial issues of 24hr day style wearings - I'm confident I'll always be more over-head-with-the-heel for tape-ons than pull-ups. bringmesunshine p.s okay if they were plastic-backed pull-ups...I might be saying something difrent!

Now I'm really excited thinking about adult baby pullups! I can see them in my mind's eye.. Cute print for both boys and girls, M3 thickness.. Why haven't this happened yet?? It would be perfect for someone like me who only wets and never goes 2# in their nappy! I could just keep a potty break easily if the nappy is still clean or not all that wet :O
I've tried all sorts of pullups, but none compare, really.. they leak with how much I wet every time :( Only Tena pullups have kinda worked, but they are not reliable either. Gonna try Abri-Flex Pant M3 Extra, I heard they are really thick and feel like nappies!

Kickstarter for ABDL pullups now!!!! hahah

I'd go for pull ups in a second if they were super cute!! Buzz lightyear!! Or Cars! It fits more with my age so I can go back and forth between nappies and pull ups.

There is no market for "designer " pull ups except the ABDL niche market.its highly doubtfully anyone will wager a large sum on designer pull ups because generally diapers will get used either by ABDL's or the genaral incon's at large. There are generally very few "incon's" who are so secure and self confident that they will order a "bsbyish" diaper. A lot of pull ups are used temporarily by post surgical patients and they are far and away from people who would be secure enough to go babyish or a child's design. Even the majority of cloth diapers are sold in plain vanilla white ( also the insurance industry will generally not allow the purchase of prints in diapers or even plastic pants and onesies) so all in all making a baby style pull up or training pant will only happen if someone such as bambino does it ( note insurance is useless at bambino ) these are just my observation and experience with 20 + years of watching the industry. Even a lot of cloth makers have discontinued making cloth for infants and children because the market is not there.

TyphaHare said:
Now I'm really excited thinking about adult baby pullups! I can see them in my mind's eye.. Cute print for both boys and girls, M3 thickness.. Why haven't this happened yet?? It would be perfect for someone like me who only wets and never goes 2# in their nappy! I could just keep a potty break easily if the nappy is still clean or not all that wet :O
I've tried all sorts of pullups, but none compare, really.. they leak with how much I wet every time :( Only Tena pullups have kinda worked, but they are not reliable either. Gonna try Abri-Flex Pant M3 Extra, I heard they are really thick and feel like nappies!

Kickstarter for ABDL pullups now!!!! hahah

That's a dream that's gonna stay a dream! Kickstarter always removes personal-hygene projects that relate to the...erm...southlands! bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine said:
That's a dream that's gonna stay a dream! Kickstarter always removes personal-hygene projects that relate to the...erm...southlands! bringmesunshine

There are plenty of kickstarter websites to choose from. I just used Kickstarter as a general example of a site.. and was kidding anyway :p
Though Crinklz did get their start trough a similar site I think?? I just can't keep up with all their names!

technically speaking I would not like adult pull-ups but that's more because I'm IC and diapers just do a better job of handling then any pull-up out there actually. But then again I would find them cute if they looked more babyish but I have to be practical and pragmatic as far as performance goes. This is why I used to be a regular at Bambino's after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back