My stash was found help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponyboy314

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a pack of diapers stuffed in the bottom of a duffle bag I keep clothes in when I travel that I keep in my room. Yesterday I came home the duffle bag was on top of my bed and the diapers were at the top of the bag. The only one when would go through my stuff would be my mom and I don't know what to do.

I see two options. You mother knows now, for certain. She may have known for some time, because moms know.

You can wait to see if she brings it up because she wants to talk, or hope she doesn't bring it up because she knows its personal and not something a parent needs to talk to their child about.

or...

You can muster up your courage and talk to her.

I think you have to be 18 to be on this site. WTF cares if she saw it. My mom knows I am abdl, my dad knows too. They both hated it but I refused to stop wearing and collecting diapers.

Extreme, there are quite a few of us who still live with our parents being it due to our current educational enrollment, financial benefit, health reasons, etc. That aside, I would suggest getting prepared to discuss the topic with your mom if not completely, then atleast in a light manner.

BabyCorry said:
I see two options. You mother knows now, for certain. She may have known for some time, because moms know.

You can wait to see if she brings it up because she wants to talk, or hope she doesn't bring it up because she knows its personal and not something a parent needs to talk to their child about.

or...

You can muster up your courage and talk to her.

I told her about how I felt about wearing diapers 2 years ago and she sent me to a therapist because of it and called me a freak.

- - - Updated - - -

extremecomfy said:
I think you have to be 18 to be on this site. WTF cares if she saw it. My mom knows I am abdl, my dad knows too. They both hated it but I refused to stop wearing and collecting diapers.

I live close to the collage I go to and watch my little sisters when my parents aren't home.

Ponyboy314 said:
I told her about how I felt about wearing diapers 2 years ago and she sent me to a therapist because of it and called me a freak.

Oh gosh. Well, with that in mind, I'll suggest taking the wait-and-see approach and just pretending nothing happened. I'm a little unclear on whether you're saying that you live with your parents or just visit them from time to time, but especially if it's the latter, seek solace in knowing that you're (hopefully) almost out the door and won't have to endure your mom's particular scrutiny for much longer.

Cottontail said:
Oh gosh. Well, with that in mind, I'll suggest taking the wait-and-see approach and just pretending nothing happened. I'm a little unclear on whether you're saying that you live with your parents or just visit them from time to time, but especially if it's the latter, seek solace in knowing that you're (hopefully) almost out the door and won't have to endure your mom's particular scrutiny for much longer.
I live with my parents for now.

See if you can address any concerns she has. Particularly if she thinks your going to become a pedophile if she lets you keep them. She wouldn't be the first person to make that mistake. My parents did something similar when they found out and things were pretty bad until I set the record straight.

Here is a helpful place to get started:
http://understanding.infantilism.org/

If they don't trust the internet and want to hear it from a true professional:
http://gloriabrame.com/
She was able to allay my parents concerns after years of misinformation. However its best that you schedule an appointment, bring it up to your Mom with an open mind rather then an "I've already won" attitude.

Invest in a locking tupperware container. Problem solved. Sorry she found your stash bud. I would wait it out

hex000f said:
See if you can address any concerns she has. Particularly if she thinks your going to become a pedophile if she lets you keep them. She wouldn't be the first person to make that mistake. My parents did something similar when they found out and things were pretty bad until I set the record straight.

She was able to allay my parents concerns after years of misinformation. However its best that you schedule an appointment, bring it up to your Mom with an open mind rather then an "I've already won" attitude.

I had a similar experience with an ex-boyfriend and my parents. They shamed the shit out of me at a young age But my soul knew. I only love diapers. Been that way since age 3.

extremecomfy said:
I had a similar experience with an ex-boyfriend and my parents. They shamed the shit out of me at a young age But my soul knew. I only love diapers. Been that way since age 3.

My 'soul' also knew the truth, but things were still very hard for me until I set my parents straight.

It is a difficult situation as your Mom could have done one of two things that would have been better:
1. seen the diapers put everything back in the closet
2. seen the diapers and ask you in a loving way to talk about it.

What your Mom did was pretty tough, she isn't pleased and wanted to embarrass you to stop. If you need to live with your parents, I just wouldn't bring it up.

I agree. I wouldn't bring it up unless she does. When my mom found my stuff, many years ago, she sent me to see a psychiatrist, though I was having some other, more serious problems at the time. Anyway, hang in there and weather the storm. Hopefully this will just blow over.

hex000f said:

Thanks for the website links. I'll show them to her if she brings it up. Odds adds are she isn't going to care about the websites because she has am "I've already won" attitude.

dogboy said:
I agree. I wouldn't bring it up unless she does. When my mom found my stuff, many years ago, she sent me to see a psychiatrist, though I was having some other, more serious problems at the time. Anyway, hang in there and weather the storm. Hopefully this will just blow over.

Alright. Funny thing is we are being hit by a bad storm right now. What are the odds. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ponyboy314 said:
Alright. Funny thing is we are being hit by a bad storm right now. What are the odds. Lol

Haha....did I also mention I have ESP? Okay, not so much. I hope this works out for you, and that she'll just let it pass, just like your storm!

dogboy said:
Haha....did I also mention I have ESP? Okay, not so much. I hope this works out for you, and that she'll just let it pass, just like your storm!

Thanks. I'm hopeful she lets it pass. She like to have the arguments I mean talks late at night after she's drunk half a bottle of wine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back