• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New gal in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny1212

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Happy weekend everyone!

My name is Jenny and I just wanted to say hey to everyone out here since I'm yet another newbie on here. :) I can't say I get much into age play or diaper play in general but when I do its odd being so cut off, especially when attempts to reach out locally in person yielded unfortunate results and leading people to incorrect expectations so, I figured a forum site might be the perfect fit.

I may not post often, but I didn't want to just start butting my unknown nose into posts without some greeting of sorts. Well I am sure Ill be chatting with some of you soon enough, until then, have a great close to your weekend!

Hello Jenny and welcome to the group.

We all know how hard it is to find people that you can trust with this situation. You are no longer alone.

So that we may get to know you better could you tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Also do not worry about "butting in" on threads we always are looking for a fresh new point of view on the topics at hand.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Hi Jenny, welcome to ADISC, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Howdy, Jenny!
I think that you will find this site to be filled with lots and lots of friendly, knowledgable, approchable folks who have a lot in common with many others of us on this site. In addition, there will be a multitude of topics and at least as many opinions, suggestions, questions, etc, on things that may be of interest to you. I hope that you find this site to be as fulfilling and informative as I have so far and that you will find new friends here as well as plenty of acceptance as I have. Glad that you are here!:biggrin:

Jenny1212 said:
Happy weekend everyone!

My name is Jenny and I just wanted to say hey to everyone out here since I'm yet another newbie on here. :) I can't say I get much into age play or diaper play in general but when I do its odd being so cut off, especially when attempts to reach out locally in person yielded unfortunate results and leading people to incorrect expectations so, I figured a forum site might be the perfect fit.

I may not post often, but I didn't want to just start butting my unknown nose into posts without some greeting of sorts. Well I am sure Ill be chatting with some of you soon enough, until then, have a great close to your weekend!

I know the felling, welcome to adisc, I hope you have fun here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back