• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanjisReaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi everyone.....(sorry i'm a bit shy) I've recently found my inner self and it just so happens that it involves AB/DL things. I've always had that feeling for diapers growing up but never knew what it was. I also have a little side where I like to act as a 2/3 year old but I wont get into that. I hope to "fit" in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello KanjisReaper and welcome to the group.

Do not worry we do not bit (even the furies).

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interest?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

My main interest is Baseball. I coach Little League(my younger brother is one of my pitchers this year.) as for hobbies I like to play Sports games such as Fifa, Madden, etc. I used to be an avid CoD player but I retired from that a while back. I play Pokemon as well from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back