• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobert88

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi, I'm Bobby (waves again) I'm a 26 year old DL and caregiver from NYC. I've known about my DL and nurturing side since preschool but have only just now started interacting with the community. My favorite padding is either pull-ups or goodnites. I love Disney movies, and English literature. I like so many others, dream of finding a girl who will accept this side of me. But most importantly I'm looking to make new friends. :)

Hi Bobby! I'm an English Lit grad and literature lover as well. What are some of your favourite works, and authors? I'm primarily on the AB/Little side, though I find it interesting to hear the stories of DLs, and we're all part of the same big family! Are you a caretaker for someone currently, or is it just something you'd love to do in the future? :)

Hi Sanch, I love Jane Austen, the Brönte sisters,Shakespeare, Alexander Pope and I have a warm spot in my heart for the works of J.M. Barrie, C.S. Lewis, and A. A. Miln. I'm not currently a caregiver to anyone sadly, it is more aspirational at this point. While I have a little side...my little age is more tween. In many ways I think my little space comes from living vicariously through the little I would nurture but this is all theorical at this point, since I've never met a AB in person much less cared for one.

Bobert88 said:
Hi Sanch, I love Jane Austen, the Brönte sisters,Shakespeare, Alexander Pope and I have a warm spot in my heart for the works of J.M. Barrie, C.S. Lewis, and A. A. Miln. I'm not currently a caregiver to anyone sadly, it is more aspirational at this point. While I have a little side...my little age is more tween. In many ways I think my little space comes from living vicariously through the little I would nurture but this is all theorical at this point, since I've never met a AB in person much less cared for one.

Ah nice. I love the Bröntes' works (especially Anne's The Tenant of Wildfell Hall) and enjoyed Austen, though generally I'm more acquainted with 20th century literature. Studied some Barrie during my Masters, and can't decide quite how I feel about him, but I know that Peter Pan is essentially the patron saint of Littles!

It's lovely that you have those innate caregiver instincts, and we do need a few more Bigs around here, to keep an eye on all us unruly babies and toddlers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back