love wetting diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dont know why but i just really enjoy it, I can remember enjoying it all the way back when i was just a baby breaking out of my crib in the morning and then ran to my living room and ran behind my coutch and proceeded to go number 1 and 2, and I enjoyed it, I will never forget it.

I know the feeling. Love the warmth of a wet diaper!

The earliest memories I have of being diapered as a baby was in 1981-1982 when I was just 18 months old cant be sure of the exact date or year but I remember liking the feel of being placed in a clean diaper, Nowadays I wear diapers for very different reasons although I still like the feeling of a clean diaper around my legs at night-times before I get to bed.

If you want to know more read my blogs.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Me too, It feels very comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: LittleCollector96
Guess i must be getting senile. Can't remember much before 5 years old.

Im really beginning to enjoy this myself.

If I need to pee I now find myself quickly running to my room to put a drynite on (if ive not already got 1 on) and then just stand there and let it happen. Although the drynite is tight I just enjoy the feeling as it fills up.

Nothing beats drinking a few tall glasses of water before bed in already wet diaper and waking up in the middle of the night releasing the dams filling every square inch of dry padding.

Ive found I drinking more water just so I can wet my diaper/nappy

cueman said:
If I need to pee I now find myself quickly running to my room to put a drynite on (if ive not already got 1 on)

Well the solution is obvious, wear 24/7 so you always have a diaper on ;)

bambinod said:
Well the solution is obvious, wear 24/7 so you always have a diaper on ;)

If only it was that easy...........though as ive said before I am enjoying it im still coming to terms with wearing nappies again

My favorite spot is lounged back in the recliner... feels great as it all runs underneath toward the back of the padding. :D

It is a great feeling.

Zinderg said:
My favorite spot is lounged back in the recliner... feels great as it all runs underneath toward the back of the padding. :D

Probably the lowest risk of leaking that way too, even when it means trying to fill up a space or safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back