Eating while diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Do you guys eat when wearing diapers? Peeing and eating both at the same time seems wonderful I think. What's your opinion? Is it ok?

I've done it quite a bit. I don't see why it's not ok.

In one end out the other, teehee! I think it's fine

I tend to find drinking helps when I'm "shy" if you know what I mean... :eek:

Eating anything or do you go for childish / baby foods?

Some people have no choice. I am one that is 24-7 and I have gone while eating and its a humiliating experience that is for sure. Still cannot get "over" the icky feeling. For those who "want" to do it I strongly suggest you think twice about it !

Idk! If I'm honest eating & peeing at the same time sure doesn't do anything for me! "yuck, yak.

Yolandi said:
Idk! If I'm honest eating & peeing at the same time sure doesn't do anything for me! "yuck, yak.

I don't think I could literally do both actions at the same time.. I did not take it that literally!

I love doing this! I like to do this whenever I can, and have also done this with my girlfriend before, when we've had our little playtime!

If I'm in little mode, I'll like to eat messy stuff with my fingers, like fries or nuggets for example. If I'm just wearing for comfort, I can happily sit down and eat a roast meal with a knife and fork, and just slowly leak and dribble into my nappy as I eat.

It's also fun to do without a nappy in as well. I'll pretend that I'm not allowed to leave the table until I'm finished, but I don't want to eat anymore. I'm forced to sit there, and I'll wet my pants at the table. I only do this at my outside table, because it does make a mess.

Eating a melting ice cream in my little mode is a lot of fun as well. I let it melt and start to drip, and I really need to pee, but I can't put my ice cream down, so I will be potty dancing around with my ice cream dripping everywhere, making a big mess while I try to finish it before I go inside to use the toilet.

Alas I don't always make it......

But to wet my pants while eating an ice cream is something that really gets me into little mode. Of course I might be diapered afterwards as well!

Heh a sub-fetish.

Voiding and eating are not mutually exclusive areas for many people.just as I never thought of an adult using a bib until I went to rehab to learn to use my left arm like I had used my dominant right, every time mealtime came around the bibs came out,and I actually appreciated them and even have bought some for home,its hard to really get up to a table with alot of wheelchairs combined with limited mobility in your arms makes bibs a clothes saving item.

The only person that knows what you do in your diaper is you,ITF eating and going trips your trigger enjoy if it doesn't don't either way it's up to you unless you have no control.

I've done pretty much everything while diapered (while at home of course). I guess I don't really make connections between wearing and what I'm doing. I do enjoy drinking some adult beverages while wearing. Not only does it make me relax, but makes you have to use them more often (particularly fun in diapers like the ABU Space with awesome absorbency). But to answer you question, yes, I wear while eating, however, I can't say it does anything special for me.

i quite often eat when diapered, and i do it well, if i want to babyfi my eating i will make a large bowl of sweet oatmeal, thick, and then will use a large wooden spoon to eat it.. i use rules..

1. i cannot hold the bowl, and it sits on the floor. (this is fun, cause it never stays still)
2. I can only hold the spoon with a full grip and only near the actual spoon end (this can result in a messy hand)
3. i can only use my other hand to scoop food.

i normally make sure i have a towel or something on the floor. and a bib, because believe me using these rules, makes a mess, even for adults :)..

cheers
BabyLea

I'm pretty sure I could do it if I tried, but I didn't really find much appeal to it. There is appeal to wetting while drinking from a bottle, though.

Imagine you were wearing 24/7 - there's hardly anything that you wouldn't do while wearing except the impossible or impractical, e.g. showering, swimming and of course using the potty! But I agree with the comments that the idea of simultaneous drink-and-wetting is more interesting than the feeling of actually doing it though, one seems to interfere a little with the enjoyment of the other.

Paxe said:
Imagine you were wearing 24/7 - there's hardly anything that you wouldn't do while wearing except the impossible or impractical, e.g. showering, swimming and of course using the potty! But I agree with the comments that the idea of simultaneous drink-and-wetting is more interesting than the feeling of actually doing it though, one seems to interfere a little with the enjoyment of the other.

I was thinking just the same thing. I was 24/7 until recently and so did pretty much everything in diapers. It got fairly routine eventually.

And then there's simultaneous eat-and-pooing, which is probably a bad idea in company and not the greatest when solo either. I've never had it happen, it's usually 10-15 minutes afterwards that I need to fill the nappy. Still a good reason to have it on ready though.

I've eaten while wearing a diaper many times. As for wetting while eating, I have yet to do that, though I have wet while drinking a beer.

Being diapered while doing all sorts of activites is the same feelings regardless? x3

Eating cupcakes while diapered
Eating ice cream while diapered
riding a roller coaster while diapered
being diapered while diapered

it's still the same adversary effects you have all the time x3 I honestly don't see anything new about this.

I don't have a problem peeing and eating at the same time. But the other the other...The smell would interfere with the smell and taste of the food. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back