Diapers in a sex shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
a while back i read an old thread about how cool it would be if sex shops were selling diapers as a fetish item.

well, it just so happened that while i was doing a deep google search for some new diapers, i noticed the name of the sex shop, and the text underneath said: sections>fetish>abdl.

of course i immediately clicked the link. but after the page loaded, i saw a text that said "this item is no longer selling" and the abdl section was apparently removed, since it was nowhere to be found.

i got a little disapointed, but then i scrolled down to look at what the prices were. the prices were absolutely outrageous: 28€ for a pack of 6 diapers, and a man-tool shaped pacifier that was included with them.

so it looks like at least a few sex shops were selling diapers, but probably stopped because they weren't selling. but who would pay 28€ for 6 probably bad diapers? i can get a whole stash of attends and/or iD's for that price.

i guess i'm still ordering from pharmacies

Yeah, I still think it will be a while before we see ABDL stuff in sex shops.

I remember I was on a sex shop's website, about a year ago (no idea what the name of it was) and they had a Fetish section. No specific categories, the most you could do was organize by color (kinda strange). Well after browsing the Fetish section for a while, I noticed a "Big Baby" outfit. It showed an attractive model in a blue adult onesie, with a pacifier and I think a bib. No diapers were included, but it was cool to see something ABDL-esque at a sex shop site.

I'm sure if/when more sex shops start selling diapers, they'll probably be the fake "costume" diapers :rollseyes:

Note said:
Personally I am hoping that anything AB/DL related never ends up in a place like a sex shop. If it weren't for the "coming out" factor and that not everyone treats AB/DL as some sort of sex symbol, I could see it doing more harm than good for this culture.

Yeah, I have to agree with this. I'd rather see stores like Rearz showing up here and there.

dogboy said:
Yeah, I have to agree with this. I'd rather see stores like Rearz showing up here and there.

I too concur with this, dogboy.

dogboy said:

Yes just yes! I think stores like rearz would be a very good thing!

They are sold in sex shops more for the bondage useage. I saw them in a five pack next to all the harnesses and such.

cuddlekitty46 said:
a while back i read an old thread about how cool it would be if sex shops were selling diapers as a fetish item.

well, it just so happened that while i was doing a deep google search for some new diapers, i noticed the name of the sex shop, and the text underneath said: sections>fetish>abdl.

of course i immediately clicked the link. but after the page loaded, i saw a text that said "this item is no longer selling" and the abdl section was apparently removed, since it was nowhere to be found.

i got a little disapointed, but then i scrolled down to look at what the prices were. the prices were absolutely outrageous: 28€ for a pack of 6 diapers, and a man-tool shaped pacifier that was included with them.

so it looks like at least a few sex shops were selling diapers, but probably stopped because they weren't selling. but who would pay 28€ for 6 probably bad diapers? i can get a whole stash of attends and/or iD's for that price.

i guess i'm still ordering from pharmacies

I think I know what you're e-talking about BTIM I think I found exactly the same site as you while looking for exactly the same thing! I believe the offered nappy brand was Tendercare, they didn't look bad on the sex-shop site but on other sites (aroond the intanet (!!)) they come across - in looks - as badly cheap! ...I'd go as far as to say I reckon you've avoided disappointment! bringmesunshine

There used to be a sex shop in town that apparently had some ABDL clothing. Once they made poppers illegal in Canada that was a big enough hit to their business for them to shut down so I never actually checked it out.

Diapers take up a lot of storage space and floor space so that is why they are not common things in retail settings. A very fetish oriented store might be able to keep a few around for people to use in a scene or two but if you are a dedicated ABDL you would figure out that it is cheaper to buy cases online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back