• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mew! HELLO! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeSapphire

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I'm Dee and I'm 26 years old. Looking for male friends who like baby stuff, books, art, video games, etc. I love engaging conversations :sweatdrop:

Hello and welcome to the forums. What's your favourite game? :)

amon said:
Hello and welcome to the forums. What's your favourite game? :)

I love many, many games but I am currently doing my second run of Undertale and visiting towns through dream sequence in Animal Crossing (New leaf) :D

I have yet to finish Undertale. I think I'm near the end though. :p

amon said:
I have yet to finish Undertale. I think I'm near the end though. :p

First run? :D I'm doing my second, which is Passifist

DeeSapphire said:
I think I've played through undertale at least a half dozen times,I've never done a genocide run though. Imo its the best game to come out in the past year. Its the only video game that has ever made me cry.
Welcome to the forum DeeSapphire!

Acan said:
I think I've played through undertale at least a half dozen times,I've never done a genocide run though. Imo its the best game to come out in the past year. Its the only video game that has ever made me cry.

I agree! It's a wonderful game! I hope to play tonight! I should actually stop playing Animal crossing now and go exercise :p

DeeSapphire said:

Yes, it's my first run. I have this terrible habit of not finishing games. I would say I have only completed 10% of all the games I own, and I'm always at the end for most of those games. :p

amon said:
Yes, it's my first run. I have this terrible habit of not finishing games. I would say I have only completed 10% of all the games I own, and I'm always at the end for most of those games. :p
Its a pretty short game all things considered. about 6-8 hours depending on if you get stuck anywhere. I can't recommend enough that you go finish it soon!

Acan said:
If you want games that make you cry you should get into the dark souls series of games. Though you'll be crying for an entirely different reason. XD
Also welcome, welcome ,to you, to you! Have fun in the forums Dee!:D

Acan said:
Its a pretty short game all things considered. about 6-8 hours depending on if you get stuck anywhere. I can't recommend enough that you go finish it soon!

I know. It's just that I was playing during the crunch time when I was working on a bachelor movie, and had to put it away. By the time I had free time, I did other things (like working on my webcomic), and played other games. :p

amon said:

I am the same way (because of my depression). I am now trying to play more and try to get more games (and books, anime, manga and doramas) done

- - - Updated - - -

RzHeck said:
If you want games that make you cry you should get into the dark souls series of games. Though you'll be crying for an entirely different reason. XD
Also welcome, welcome ,to you, to you! Have fun in the forums Dee!:D

Thank you so much :) Happy to be here. This is my first time joining an ABDL forum/group :D

DeeSapphire said:
I am the same way (because of my depression). I am now trying to play more and try to get more games (and books, anime, manga and doramas) done

Do you have lots of consoles as well, or are you more of a PC gamer?

amon said:
Do you have lots of consoles as well, or are you more of a PC gamer?

I have lots of consoles and handhelds too (I do play on the laptop too) :D

DeeSapphire said:
I have lots of consoles and handhelds too (I do play on the laptop too) :D

What's your oldest console?

amon said:
What's your oldest console?

The super nintendo :) and yours?

DeeSapphire said:
The super nintendo :) and yours?
Lucky you! The oldest I have is the first Playstation.

amon said:
Lucky you! The oldest I have is the first Playstation.

I never had that one but I played PS1 games on my PS2. I love retro!

DeeSapphire said:
I never had that one but I played PS1 games on my PS2. I love retro!
Yeah, some of my favourite games are from that system. Final Fantasy IX, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series, ect.

amon said:
Yeah, some of my favourite games are from that system. Final Fantasy IX, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series, ect.

Have you ever played Vexx for the PS2? It's on my wishlist of games I want to buy in the near future. Pretty fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back