Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Maybe show us some pics. I'll show mine later

My camera on this phone stopped working but I have GI joes, Xmen figures, legos, and a few stuffed animals. Also I just bought a luke skywalker green lightsaber. I love scifi.

Hmm I don't really get toys. Unless you count things like stuffed animals. I just have found no matter how much of an AB/DL I am, I can't stay occupied with something like a children's toy. At least ... I assume you are talking about children's toys liek blocks or something. XD

Last edited:
Yeah, any toys really that regress you, I have duplo just bought today, I have barbies, a baby doll, stuffies, bubbles, tea set, wooden blocks, cars, a toy motor bike and airplane, balls, threading beads, dinosaur and many more

I really enjoy my new duplo blocks, they are so much fun and I put them away in a neat box!image.jpg

I have a large box of Lego, as well as Mega bloks, including a lot of the Halo Mega bloks.
I love setting them up in dioramas and when I'm in little mode i prefer to "play" with them. :D

I Have:

LEGO Blocks
MEGA BLOKS
MATCHBOX cars
HOT WHEELS Cars
ERTL TRactors
TONKA Trucks
12" G. I. JOES
NERF GUNS

Wow,

You guys have too much fun!

I myself have some stuffies...of course!

Got a few of my old hot wheels still around...
Got a rattle and play keys etc...
But haven't gotten too many toys...My old house burnt up years back...and have been fighting medical issues since an car accident just a fe months later...
I've gotta get more toys! That's my mission after I heal up!

Oh, I got iPads of course so I've got games on there for little time...so that does count...Currently typing on my new mini iPad...

Have a lot of stuffies and a couple of odds and ends around my room and in my drawer.
Like foam balls, a plastic fishing game, clown fish ball popper, some mlp toys, coloring books, that's about it.

I also have perler beads which isn't for little time BUT I can and have made toys out of them like cute animal rag dolls and a train

Ohh... toys is the only stuff that I can had when I lived with my parents without their questions :)
I had many old stuffed toys: bears, kittens, rabbits. And I have a collection of horses and ponies, wich includes 12 toys.
And I have coloring books too.

Angelic said:
Yeah, any toys really that regress you, I have duplo just bought today, I have barbies, a baby doll, stuffies, bubbles, tea set, wooden blocks, cars, a toy motor bike and airplane, balls, threading beads, dinosaur and many more

I really enjoy my new duplo blocks, they are so much fun and I put them away in a neat box!View attachment 26705

I think the closest thing I have to toys are puzzles, like rubik's cubes and all sorts of other weird ones and of course stuffed animals. When I was a kid, all I did was take apart my toys, rarely ever played with them. I just wanted to know how they worked.

Angelic said:

I really enjoy my new duplo blocks, they are so much fun and I put them away in a neat box!View attachment 26705

oooooh, how niceeee!!!!
I have lots of wooden blocks too, I dont play much with them though, I just love to keep them because they make me feel good.

I collect toys. I have way too big of a collection to show in just a few pictures

I collect
My little pony
Littlest pet shop
Coloring books (For embroidery)
Pacifiers (Not a big collection yet)

I have shared my collection before: Sharing My Collection
I am always adding things. My birthday is next week and hubby will undoubtedly get me some toys.

Legos
Boats for the bathtub
Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars
Matchbox airport and garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back