• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedJoe

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My name is Joe.

I'm a DL. I've loved diapers since I was little, I think I always have. I don't remember a time when I didn't want to be back in diapers.

I don't remember it, but my parents tell me that when I was toilet trained, a few months later I found a stash of my old diapers that they had still lying around and they had caught me diapering myself. Apparently I told them I wanted to wear diapers. They threw the diapers away and told me that was silly. Well, I don't remember that, they told me that happened, they found it rather funny in the sort of "kids say the darndest thing" vein of humor.

My grandmother lived with us, and she was incontinent, and I remember seeing her big boxes of adult diapers in her bathroom and wishing I could have the same. I never said anything, to this day my parents still don't know about my inclination.

When I was a kid, about 10 or 11 years old, I saw them come out with the Goodnites bedwetting pants, and realized that they were basically diapers for bigger kids. I hoped I could get into them. I knew I couldn't ask for them. I tried wetting the bed on purpose a few times, to see if they'd get them for me. Instead they went with restricting water before bed, making sure I used the bathroom before bed. It was harder for me to wet on purpose, but I did once after that, and I outright asked for goodnites, saying if I was going to wet, maybe I should wear them. They said I was too old to wear diapers to bed, so they bought a bedwetting alarm. I gave up on it and stopped wetting. After a few weeks of no more "accidents" I didn't have to sleep with the alarm anymore and they forgot about the whole thing.

I didn't get back into diapers until I was about 21 years old. I was in college, and had finally moved into an off-campus apartment. My roommate worked 3rd shift at a grocery store, so he was gone from about 11:45 at night until about 8:15 in the morning. When he left one night, I walked to the pharmacy down the block, bought a pack of adult diapers, and brought them back. I got in the habit of wearing them around the apartment at night when he was gone, or going to sleep diapered and waking up before he got in (I was so paranoid about being found out).

I still wear sometimes to bed, and now I sometimes wear an adult pullup as my daytime underwear. I don't always wet the pullup, sometimes it's just for the fun of knowing I'm wearing one and the security it brings.

PaddedJoe said:
My name is Joe.

I'm a DL. I've loved diapers since I was little, I think I always have. I don't remember a time when I didn't want to be back in diapers.

I don't remember it, but my parents tell me that when I was toilet trained, a few months later I found a stash of my old diapers that they had still lying around and they had caught me diapering myself. Apparently I told them I wanted to wear diapers. They threw the diapers away and told me that was silly. Well, I don't remember that, they told me that happened, they found it rather funny in the sort of "kids say the darndest thing" vein of humor.

My grandmother lived with us, and she was incontinent, and I remember seeing her big boxes of adult diapers in her bathroom and wishing I could have the same. I never said anything, to this day my parents still don't know about my inclination.

When I was a kid, about 10 or 11 years old, I saw them come out with the Goodnites bedwetting pants, and realized that they were basically diapers for bigger kids. I hoped I could get into them. I knew I couldn't ask for them. I tried wetting the bed on purpose a few times, to see if they'd get them for me. Instead they went with restricting water before bed, making sure I used the bathroom before bed. It was harder for me to wet on purpose, but I did once after that, and I outright asked for goodnites, saying if I was going to wet, maybe I should wear them. They said I was too old to wear diapers to bed, so they bought a bedwetting alarm. I gave up on it and stopped wetting. After a few weeks of no more "accidents" I didn't have to sleep with the alarm anymore and they forgot about the whole thing.

I didn't get back into diapers until I was about 21 years old. I was in college, and had finally moved into an off-campus apartment. My roommate worked 3rd shift at a grocery store, so he was gone from about 11:45 at night until about 8:15 in the morning. When he left one night, I walked to the pharmacy down the block, bought a pack of adult diapers, and brought them back. I got in the habit of wearing them around the apartment at night when he was gone, or going to sleep diapered and waking up before he got in (I was so paranoid about being found out).

I still wear sometimes to bed, and now I sometimes wear an adult pullup as my daytime underwear. I don't always wet the pullup, sometimes it's just for the fun of knowing I'm wearing one and the security it brings.

Hey there PaddedJoe,

I hope that you have been enjoying your time lurking around ADISC, happy to see that you've finally come out and started posting to the community :)

I hope you can find many more discussions on here to partake on, thanks for posting so much detail as part of your life; I'm sure a lot of people can relate to you.

Of course, ADISC isn't all about diapers; so it would be nice if we knew a bit more about you; what are your other interests, what do you do for a living?

Hope to continue to see you keeping active around here,

Lobie

Well, beyond diapers I'm a huge Star Wars fan (but not the Disney reboot, the original real canon of Star Wars), I'm into martial arts (I should be earning my first black belt next year), and I'm a graduate student in History. I'm a big enthusiast for Japanese culture and have a Japanese Studies minor to my Bachelor's Degree.

As for a living, I'm a bureaucrat in my state government, I've been shuffled around from office to office, branch to branch so many times that the only constant has been my formal job title. I've done everything from be a receptionist at an office building to signing bodies in and out of the medical examiner's office, the taxpayers have certainly got their moneys worth out of me.

I'm an Army veteran, I was in for 2 years of active duty and 4 years in the National Guard.

I'm married, with a 10 year old son.

PaddedJoe said:
Well, beyond diapers I'm a huge Star Wars fan (but not the Disney reboot, the original real canon of Star Wars), I'm into martial arts (I should be earning my first black belt next year), and I'm a graduate student in History. I'm a big enthusiast for Japanese culture and have a Japanese Studies minor to my Bachelor's Degree.

As for a living, I'm a bureaucrat in my state government, I've been shuffled around from office to office, branch to branch so many times that the only constant has been my formal job title. I've done everything from be a receptionist at an office building to signing bodies in and out of the medical examiner's office, the taxpayers have certainly got their moneys worth out of me.

I'm an Army veteran, I was in for 2 years of active duty and 4 years in the National Guard.

I'm married, with a 10 year old son.

That's awesome!

I'm a 2nd dan black belt in ITF TaeKwon-Do, what martial arts are you in?

Lobie said:
That's awesome!

I'm a 2nd dan black belt in ITF TaeKwon-Do, what martial arts are you in?

My main art is Kempo, I'm a Ikkyu in that and I'm looking forward to a change in my work schedule that will let me get to the dojo more often so I can get the hours I need to test for my Shodan. I've also studied kobujutsu and kendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back