Diapers and Toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Lately I've been preferring diapers over toilets, am I the only one who prefers diapers over toilets, toilets just feel weird for me, hmm..

Anyone else feel like toilets are just weird after using diapers after awhile?

mantlepython said:
Lately I've been preferring diapers over toilets, am I the only one who prefers diapers over toilets, toilets just feel weird for me, hmm..

Anyone else feel like toilets are just weird after using diapers after awhile?

:think: Is this not what this forum is about ?
yes I do for 1 and 2

I've been having pretty much the opposite reaction since finishing off a six month 24/7 stretch. I did realize yesterday I was in a situation where a diaper would have been easier but for the most part, I'm so glad to be back to using the toilet. It's less hassle for me the vast majority of the time and a long run in diapers just makes me appreciate the technology all that much more.

Maybe if I had a smaller bladder I'd find diapers more practical but I just wind up liking them despite their flaws rather than because of their virtues.

Diapers can be more hygienic if you stay on top of it. Keeping in mind that I don't sit to pee, it could go either way for me.

I certainly prefer diapers for peeing. The main reason I wear them is because it feels good to have one on and, at least for me, that includes the feeling of wetting one and being in a wet, squishy diaper.

I don't really hate using the toilet or anything. I have noticed that I'll pee more often when diapered (usually as soon as the feeling of needing to pee is noticeable) whereas when I'm in underwear I generally hold it longer and only tend to stop what I'm doing to pee when I really need to go or if I'm about to leave to go somewhere.

I hate the toilet.
I prefer doing it in my diapers.

i wont say that toilets are weird, but again, for how long have u being wearing diapers ? Maybe time matters here, if it is for a short time or a long time, i think it counts

naww, not weird for me, considering I do #2 95% of the time, and #1 about 20%
though the diapers certainly help, I still haven't given up the toilet completely.
during the day, I have no warning about having to take a leak until it happens, then it it's a painful minute or so
Thank you still unaffordable health care, and a kidney stone too big to pass for the last 5 years,$800/mo premium, $6,000 deductible that doesn't quite cover my uninsured health expenses at ~$400/mo, and the 1% penalty, insulin, testing supplies, diapers, etc

I wear a diaper during the day, every day, but only occasionally use at night

It depends. (No pun intended.) I like the freedom of wetting any time, but I am afraid of being noticed in a diaper. But for peeing, I prefer a diaper. I don't like the feel of a messy diaper and I am not convinced I am clean unless I take a shower after pooping in a diaper. Either way it's not a big convenience to go to using diapers.

I prefer to use diapers as let's face it. Diapers are fun, going potty normally is not. I'm not on any forums about using the toilet for a reason. I enjoy the feel of diapers, the freedom they provide, etc.

With that said, going to the bathroom doesn't feel weird or wrong (at least most of the time. It does feel a little weird switching back after spending a weekend padded, but that quickly fades) as that's how I go most of the time.

I get so tired of having to clean the toilet every time I try to use a public one .
There are some out there that dont know how to use one or should be in diapers because they cant get it in the toilet in the first place.

I certainly enjoy a lot the ability to just pee in my diapers without having to stop what i'm doing, not to mention of course of how more babyish it makes me feel.

However i could never go 24/7 because i don't find it pratical to use diapers all the time, it's nice to just go without having to worry about changing afterwards, the cost of the diaper or the work and patience involved in washing them. Which is part of being both the adult and the baby, since real babies don't have to worry about any of that.

Last edited:
A lot of people are referring to how dirty toilets are, but what about when it comes time to change? How do you manage staying clean when you have to undress in a public bathroom?

I prefer diapers over toilets. I don't hate toilets or fear them, I just find it more fun to wear diapers and I enjoy it. I use toilets for number 2 though when my bowels are too hard to go in my diaper or when I don't want to waste it.

Yeah same, and not having to worry about holding it at random places.

Although I like wearing and using diapers and wish I could freely wear them all the time, I find that there are situations where either a diaper or the toilet can be more beneficial over the other.

I prefer the toilet when it is easily accessible and does not interrupt whatever I am doing. I prefer diapers any other time when wearing and using a diaper is not going to cause a problem socially.

Note: If I am not already wearing a diaper and get the urge to go, I will not put on a diaper to immediately use it, I would just use the toilet.

Some examples:

When I am out running errands, driving around, or otherwise away from a bathroom for a long period of time, I prefer to be wearing a diaper and use it as needed. However, I would only mess when I knew I could change soon after and when I know I will not be around other people. . .just to be considerate. It is just more convenient and sanitary that just about any public restroom I have been in.

If I am at home alone, playing a game, watching a movie, or studying, I would wear and use a diaper to avoid interrupting. I know it is distracting for some, but it isn't for me. In other words, when I am sitting and not up walking past or near a bathroom, such as. . .

If I am at home running around the house doing something, like cleaning, making a meal, or otherwise doing something on my feet. . .using the toilet is preferable as I can just pop in and out real quick. Sure I could be wearing a diaper and just use it as I go, but I would still have to clean up and change later which would just take up valuable time.

NateSean said:
A lot of people are referring to how dirty toilets are, but what about when it comes time to change? How do you manage staying clean when you have to undress in a public bathroom?
Yup the floor's are so gross I try not to let things slip to far down .
Just try to leve it clean for next person the gas station are so bad .

I definitely prefer diapers over toilets (home or away). My home toilet probably only get's flushed about 1-2x per week.

I wear 24/7 and change about 4-6 times per day, depending upon intake and OAB issues.

#1 happens when ever and where ever.
#2 only at appropriate times. Usually first thing in the morning before my shower. (I have to shower clean up or I'll get a rash). Sometimes also in the evening after work.
I have had times when #2 unexpectedly occurred during the daytime and I am sure it will happen again.

If in the rare event I am not already in a diaper and have to go, I will use the toilet, but may just put on a cheap diaper for the duty.

Last edited:
I definitely prefer to wear a diaper. I don't use them 24/7 yet, too expensive. Once I can afford a consistent supply of diapers and wipes I'd consider it, I find them so much easier to use. When I am wearing a diaper, which is mostly at night, or during the day in a fairly public place, I will most certainly pee in it. I'd never take off a diaper to do that. I don't mess my diaper in public unless I loose control of my bowels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back