Goodnites Tru Fit being discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroMan

Est. Contributor
I don't browse here as often as I should so I've probably just missed this being discussed already, but figured I'd ask. Has anyone seen anything official about Goodnites Tru Fit being discontinued or something?

It seems like all the stores in my area are trying to move remaining inventory fast, with the local Kmart having a whole shopping cart full of the starter packs marked down from original $12.99 to $4. I wouldn't be surprised if they were being discontinued, considering they meant parents still had to wash something after a bedwetting incident, they weren't very cheap over the long run, they didn't stretch like the disposables, and supposedly they had a limited lifespan of washes. I saw the thread about Kimberly Clark updating graphics on disposables again, so maybe the Tru Fit are being discontinued as part of a product line shake up, or maybe KC is just changing the packaging / quantity?

I hope not, I enjoy the TruFits.

I'll have to keep my eye out and see if there are deals on the inserts :|

They seem to be on clearance everywhere. Not the inserts, but the underwear packs.

I can't find the inserts at any walmart. Most Walgreens are out of stock in my area. I looked at Amazon and they are still offering the subscription service for the inserts.

Maybe they are going to be an online only thing, maybe they don't want to spend the extra money on shelf space. Maybe they come out with a new design, who knows.

New designs would be nice, as long as they don't get any smaller :dontgetit:

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Maybe they are going to be an online only thing, maybe they don't want to spend the extra money on shelf space. Maybe they come out with a new design, who knows.

That could make sense, especially since Tru-Fit is more of an investment/planned thing to save money in the long run (pants, inserts, keeping clean pairs of pants) and online purchases involve more planning (order in advance due to shipping time). Places like Amazon have discounts for this sort of thing ordered regularly as well.

Prairie said:
That could make sense, especially since Tru-Fit is more of an investment/planned thing to save money in the long run (pants, inserts, keeping clean pairs of pants) and online purchases involve more planning (order in advance due to shipping time). Places like Amazon have discounts for this sort of thing ordered regularly as well.
I've yet to see anything that says they were being discontinued. I hope this continues because the inserts are amongst the best boosters that used to be everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back