Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
With the amount major movie coming this year. What would be you top three must watch for this year.

Mine are

1 Avengers Age of Ultron
I fell in love with the Marvel cinematic universe. With the way Joss Whedon handled the first Avengers I have no doubt this will be an amazing movie.

2 Jurassic World
With Chris Pratt holding a leading role for the return to the iconic park it has potential. Even through it's not being handled by the orignal master, Steven Spielberg, I'm still willing to believe it will be a great movie

3 Star Wars Force Awakens
I stated watching oddly enough Star Trek and I liked it. That was still I watched my first Star Wars movie. It wasn't that crap we call Phantom Menace. It was New Hope. With the orginal trilogy setting a high standard it may be hard to measure up. This movie for me will a coin toss.

I'd love to hear everyone's opnion on their upcoming movie list.

Furious 7 IS a Most DEF. me and My Friends Already Have the First Showing Bought Out Completely in one Theater Room we Will Also Have a Tribute of Smoking Tires and High End Cars as we Leave the Lot. a few of my friends have a few Replica Cars to th Movies including the Green Eclipse, the Orange Supra, dom's 70 Charger (actually a 68 with the front nose and tail lights swapped out for the 70) and one guy in our club has a Track Only R-34 GT-R that he had got a One Day Pass to run on the street for the Occasion, as well as all our rat Rods, Ho Rods, Drag Cars, and Local Ricers. its Gonna be one Hell of a Night

My top three would definitely be Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Force Awakens, and the new Terminator movie. While I feel like the new Avengers is almost a sure bet on being amazing, just judging by the quality of the other movies, a lot of these new sequels to old movies has me a little nervous, but I'm trying to be optimistic.

New Pee-Wee Herman movie will be released on Netflix this year.. about friggin time..

w0lfpack91 said:
Furious 7 IS a Most DEF. me and My Friends Already Have the First Showing Bought Out Completely in one Theater Room we Will Also Have a Tribute of Smoking Tires and High End Cars as we Leave the Lot. a few of my friends have a few Replica Cars to th Movies including the Green Eclipse, the Orange Supra, dom's 70 Charger (actually a 68 with the front nose and tail lights swapped out for the 70) and one guy in our club has a Track Only R-34 GT-R that he had got a One Day Pass to run on the street for the Occasion, as well as all our rat Rods, Ho Rods, Drag Cars, and Local Ricers. its Gonna be one Hell of a Night

I wonder how they're going to play out Paul Walker. They said they were going to set him as retiring from racing in the movie but things change. It also would not make sense writing a paper saying "I quit racing, I had sex w/ your sister. G'bie" err something like that.

I still most likely think they should kill him off the movie like from a blown up building or something.

R.I.P. Paul Walker.

Heres my list as well as some honorable mentions, I couldn't just pick 3!

1. The Hateful 8. Tarantino is one of my favorite directors and this looks just as good as everything he's done. Some old faces like Tim Roth, Michael Madsen and Samuel L. Jackson but I am most interested to see how Channing Tatum does in this movie.

2. The Revenant. This looks absolutely incredible. Leonardo DiCaprio is my absolute favorite actor and Tom Hardy is a very very good actor. As well as being directed by another one of my favorite directors, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu who is coming off winning multiple Oscars for Birdman. He also made 21 Grams which is an absolutely incredible movie I recommend highly.

3. Snowden. Has potential to be a really great movie. Joseph Gordon-Levitt stars as Edward Snowden with a very nice supporting cast including Nicolas Cage one of my favorite actors.

Honorable Mentions

Good Kill- An Andrew Niccol directed movie that looks interesting just as most of his movies. Lord of War is an incredible underrated movie that more people should see, Nic Cage's performance is brilliant. Ethan Hawke stars in this, a very good actor as well who also stars in Lord of War.

Child 44- Story looks amazing and has Tom Hardy and Gary Oldman.

Black Mass- I absolutely love mob movies and this could be the film that relaunchs Johnny Depps struggling career. Also featuring a strong supporting cast with Kevin Bacon and Bennedict Cummberbatch.

Bridge of Spies- Tom Hanks, the Coen brothers and Spielberg I'm in!

Spectre- I have honestly never seen a James Bond film but this looks awesome. Very excited to see Christoph Waltz play the villain. His roles in Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained were two of the best performances I have ever seen.

Victor Frankenstein- Absolutely love James McAvoy and think Daniel Radcliffe has the potential to become a very good actor.

Last edited:
Think I am interested in:

Chappie
Monsters: Dark Continent
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Crouching Dragon Hidden Tiger II: The Green Destiny
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Passing interest in:
The Day of the Triffids (another one LOL)
Jurassic World
The Fantastic Four
Tomorrowland
Victor Frankenstein - after reading Frankenstein I have despised all the movies produced to date... Hope this is different.

#1 - Furious 7

- The Age of Adaline
- Focus
- Home
- Pitch Perfect
- Tomorrowland

I'm hyped about Star Wars : Episode VII

With Jar Jar set as the lowest point, JJ can't do much worse. But I'm honestly hoping he brings something worthwhile to the series. Time will tell!

DarkBabyMagicain said:
With the amount major movie coming this year. What would be you top three must watch for this year.

Mine are

1 Avengers Age of Ultron
I fell in love with the Marvel cinematic universe. With the way Joss Whedon handled the first Avengers I have no doubt this will be an amazing movie.

2 Jurassic World
With Chris Pratt holding a leading role for the return to the iconic park it has potential. Even through it's not being handled by the orignal master, Steven Spielberg, I'm still willing to believe it will be a great movie

3 Star Wars Force Awakens
I stated watching oddly enough Star Trek and I liked it. That was still I watched my first Star Wars movie. It wasn't that crap we call Phantom Menace. It was New Hope. With the orginal trilogy setting a high standard it may be hard to measure up. This movie for me will a coin toss.

I'd love to hear everyone's opnion on their upcoming movie list.

Those are the top three I want to see as well. I've also seen a preview for "Pixels" & want to give it a try, as a fun movie.

1. Avengers Age of Ultron
2. Ant-Man
3. Ratchet and Clank

These would be my top 3 movies I want to see this year. :D

To add to my previous comment I am pretty excited for the new Terminator just because I love that universe so much. Hopefully it can deliver.

Clarity said:
To add to my previous comment I am pretty excited for the new Terminator just because I love that universe so much. Hopefully it can deliver.

I want to see that as well. The second Terminator movie was the best in my opinion. Part of me is glad that they're revisiting the use of the T-1000. I'm a bit worried about this movie tho, on how exactly it'll fit into the Terminator timeline. Hopefully the story will be written in a way to preserve the timeline of the movies that came before. I'm worried that they won't tho. If a Terminator is raising Sarah Conner, then she'd no longer be the person we know from the original Terminator movie.

Snivy said:
I wonder how they're going to play out Paul Walker. They said they were going to set him as retiring from racing in the movie but things change. It also would not make sense writing a paper saying "I quit racing, I had sex w/ your sister. G'bie" err something like that.

I still most likely think they should kill him off the movie like from a blown up building or something.

R.I.P. Paul Walker.

They talked about that on The Today Show. They used computer graphics to animate him. Incredible, isn't it. I suspect they must have used some sort of advanced copy and paste algorithm, replicating him.

dogboy said:
They talked about that on The Today Show. They used computer graphics to animate him. Incredible, isn't it. I suspect they must have used some sort of advanced copy and paste algorithm, replicating him.

I saw and was amazed by the results.

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakes
2. Jurassic World

Those are the only two movies I'm really excited about this year. I will probably see Avengers and Pixels looks good.

Jurassic World and Star Wars are lookin' pretty good.

I can't get excited for Avengers, I'm afraid. The movie marketplace is just so super-saturated with superhero flicks, I'm pronouncing the genre officially "old." Thanks for OD-ing us all, Hollywood! Nowadays, when I see a preview for a superhero movie, I'm reminded of that gag from the end of Spaceballs: "Coming up: Pongo's review of Rocky Five... Thousand." YAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWN.

My top 3 would have to be...
1. Avengers Age of Ultron
2. Jurassic World
3. Star Wars the Force Awakens

Already in theater or DVD yet to see.

The Hobbit and the Battle of the Five Armies
Furious 7
Insurgent

Mattew said:
I want to see that as well. The second Terminator movie was the best in my opinion. Part of me is glad that they're revisiting the use of the T-1000. I'm a bit worried about this movie tho, on how exactly it'll fit into the Terminator timeline. Hopefully the story will be written in a way to preserve the timeline of the movies that came before. I'm worried that they won't tho. If a Terminator is raising Sarah Conner, then she'd no longer be the person we know from the original Terminator movie.

Yeah I'm really intrigued as to what they're doing with the timeline. It appears they are going for a completely new timeline which is really bold and I admire it. I just don't know about Jai Courtney. I really wish they got Tom Hardy for John Connor like they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back