Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
So it's me, I have been waiting for a bit to publish this, so anyways I bought Cat ears from Amazon, and they finally shipped earlier today, and I can't wait until they get here!!!! Anyway, here is an image.
510YSsh6yUL._SY400_.jpg
anyway I also ordered a Thomas the tank engine Megazord from eBay. And I really can't wait for both of them to show up!!!!!

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
So it's me, I have been waiting for a bit to publish this, so anyways I bought Cat ears from Amazon, and they finally shipped earlier today, and I can't wait until they get here!!!! Anyway, here is an image.
[IMG/]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/510YSsh6yUL._SY400_.jpg[/IMG] anyway I also ordered a Thomas the tank engine Megazord from eBay. And I really can't wait for both of them to show up!!!!!

What's a megazoid, is Thomas the tank engine teaming up with Optimus prime to fight megatron or something?

Welcome to the club kittyninja ^_^ *hugs*

It's a power rangers mecha combiner Kitter. How can you not know that? Lol.

kitterdafoxy said:
What's a megazoid, is Thomas the tank engine teaming up with Optimus prime to fight megatron or something?

Haha....how I'd love to see that!

:) :) post a picture when they arrive!

DerpyHooves209 said:
Welcome to the club kittyninja ^_^ *hugs*
Thanks, DerpyHooves ^_^ *hugs*

kitterdafoxy said:

dogboy said:
Haha....how I'd love to see that!

Oceltot said:
It's a power rangers mecha combiner Kitter. How can you not know that? Lol.

Your right, Oceltot. It basicly is a toy where the Thomas the tank engine charaters combine into a giant mecha. Here is a picture.
thomas-the-engine-voltron.jpg

By the way dogboy, yes that would be neat.

Milko said:
:) :) post a picture when they arrive!
I will, in fact I will do it for both.

Well I guess Thomas has been into more than shunting trucks and hauling freight lately...

kitterdafoxy said:
Well I guess Thomas has been into more than shunting trucks and hauling freight lately...

That he is, BTW They both arrived and I will post photos when I can because my phone stinks at that.

Hehe they are some cute ears :smile1:
I have a tail somewhere but I'm too shy to ever wear it :(

now you're a real neko-chan,
really cute ears!!!
if I ever have trouble with some mice, would I be able to count on you?

Aw they're so cute! :) :)

SWEET!!! very adoreable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back