Mother In Law offers a change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorab

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello All, I know that most of you will think this is "made up", (and trust me, I understand why) but for those who are interested in giving good advise please do so.

So my mother in law has known I wear diapers for about 2 years. We go on vacation with her a lot so it became hard to hide. She is totally fine with it. Last night my wife, mother in law and I were hanging out and we had a glass or two of wine and my mother mentioned that she would help with my diaper changes sometime. I thought she was joking but she said she was serious. I spoke with my wife this morning about it and she said it was a little weird but she was OK with it.

My mother in law is still asleep but what should I do? 1) should I ask her to do it? (Maybe she was too tipsy and don't remember) 2) should I let her change me? My main concern is that I will get an erection. Please let me know what you think.

No. Just no. Ew. Look, this really isn't the place to get all judgey about people's personal lives, but involving your wife's mother in your fetish, and allowing her to interact with your junk, will end very, very badly. There is a very good reason they're called "private parts."

-RMS

Last edited:
RMS401 said:
No. Just no. Ew. Look, this really isn't the place to get all judgey about people's personal lives, but involving your wife's mother in your fetish, and allowing her to interact with your junk will end very, very badly. There is a very good reason they're called "private parts."

-RMS

I full heartedly agree to this! Please do not entertain this. Serious trouble will develop from this.

Yep, I wouldn't even let my own mother change me at this point. I don't even like it when nurses have to. Thank goodness I don't get sick much :)

Aston said:
I full heartedly agree to this! Please do not entertain this. Serious trouble will develop from this.

I'm afraid I agree as well.
Don't even entertain it.
If it were a friend or something, eh, maybe. Not MIL.

Without knowing how much alcohol was consumed, I wouldn't be surprised if that came bout because she was a little too "loosened up". Doesn't mean it's real (or healthy).

Taylorab said:
My mother in law is still asleep but what should I do? 1) should I ask her to do it? (Maybe she was too tipsy and don't remember) 2) should I let her change me? My main concern is that I will get an erection. Please let me know what you think.

Since the "What are you thinking?!" angle has already been thoroughly conquered, I'll start in on "What is she thinking?!" Like, really... Does she think you're an invalid who needs help with toileting, or does she know that you wear diapers for pleasure? And if the latter, does she really mean to engage with you on a possibly-sexual level? I mean, that's goes well beyond strange.

But as far as what you should do: Don't say any more to your mother-in-law. This stuff is none of her business, IMO. And you might tell your wife that you intend to keep it between the two of you, because her saying "weird" may indicate discomfort on her part. You should care about putting her mind at ease.

Cottontail said:
Since the "What are you thinking?!" angle has already been thoroughly conquered, I'll start in on "What is she thinking?!" Like, really... Does she think you're an invalid who needs help with toileting, or does she know that you wear diapers for pleasure? And if the latter, does she really mean to engage with you on a possibly-sexual level? I mean, that's goes well beyond strange.

But as far as what you should do: Don't say any more to your mother-in-law. This stuff is none of her business, IMO. And you might tell your wife that you intend to keep it between the two of you, because her saying "weird" may indicate discomfort on her part. You should care about putting her mind at ease.

Yea, what this person said too!

I would drop this whole idea of getting your MIL to change your diapers even though she offered to change your diapers. In my own honest opinion. She only said what she said because of alcohol was consumed and probably what caused her not to use her filters. Even if your wife is okay with the idea. If it was me in that position I'd be like (thanks for the offer but I prefer to keep this between my wife and I ) still wouldn't let MIL change you .[emoji52]

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylorab said:
Hello All, I know that most of you will think this is "made up", (and trust me, I understand why) but for those who are interested in giving good advise please do so.

So my mother in law has known I wear diapers for about 2 years. We go on vacation with her a lot so it became hard to hide. She is totally fine with it. Last night my wife, mother in law and I were hanging out and we had a glass or two of wine and my mother mentioned that she would help with my diaper changes sometime. I thought she was joking but she said she was serious. I spoke with my wife this morning about it and she said it was a little weird but she was OK with it.

If you get an erection no big deal, she will just understand what her daughter see's in you, a meatstick that in no way is related to the "slim jim" of meat counters of her day. LoL

If it were me....I would not bring it up or ask for it, BUT if she brings it up or offers, I would not decline and say something like, "well, ok, if you really want to."

Reactions: flybaby
LittleICme said:
If it were me....I would not bring it up or ask for it, BUT if she brings it up or offers, I would not decline and say something like, "well, ok, if you really want to."
I agree with LittlelCme

Well in contrast to all the responses here. I'm all for a good train wreck! Please share the result of this with us.

Having had two caregivers at once, I can attest that there's a big difference between having someone changing you and having someone else 'help.' If your MIL wants to feed you a bottle or hand things to your wife, and you're comfortable with that, who are we to judge? There's just no practical way for two women to change you simultaneously. I personally would never have thought of involving my MIL in AB play, but I'd say this is more your wife's call than yours.

Its like watching a car accident happen,you shouldnt do it but you cant take your eyes off it.

I would let my mother in law change the oil on my Honda, but definitely not my diaper.

I think you should talk to her when she hasn't had anything to drink and see if she feels the same before doing anything. If afterwards you are all OK with this I would say to give it a try and if either of you are uncomfortable then do t mention it again but if all goes well good for you.

im saying weird.

This sounds like a train wreck about to happen.
Please share details if it does.... >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back