• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New mommy in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyfur01

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello Everyone,

My name is June and I've been a practicing mommy for about four years now. I love taking care of my little, and he loves it when I hold him tight. Just here to expand our social community with other littles like you! Please feel free to send me a message!

-June

Hello June and welcome to the group.

Mommyfur01 said:
Hello Everyone,

My name is June and I've been a practicing mommy for about four years now. I love taking care of my little, and he loves it when I hold him tight. Just here to expand our social community with other littles like you! Please feel free to send me a message!

-June

I welcome you as well June! Just so you know, you can't receive any PMs until you level up to EC status which you obtain after 20 posts and being a member here for at least a week. You already have three posts so you're on your way! Is your little a member here, too? He is welcome, you know. We have a littles section.

Your profile says you're from Washington - is that the state or DC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mommyfur01 said:
Hello Everyone,

-June

Hello June and welcome to ADISC! Thanks for joining ADISC! It's always exciting to get a new member! It's time to toss up some confetti and party!

Do you mind if I ask a few questions that just popped in my silly brain? You don't have to answer any of them at all, you could just have a great time here. Still, it would be nice to get to know you more!

What made you decide to start doing the mommy stuff? I guess as a Little, I'm always really interested in what makes someone want to be caretaker/mommy/daddy/etc.

What sort of fun super cool hobbies do you have? Do you have any collections? Do you like to do something a lot? It's always neat to hear people's interests and stuff. I collect dolls myself. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back