• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

'Ello mates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BastyTheKitty

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
As celebration for my first purchase of a dummy and having received it today, I have decided to make an account here. I have been an ABDL for many years now but only in the past two years have I really connected with it. I have worn nappies before, but they were rubbish and leaked even after one wetting. With this purchase I also bought some Abenas and those should work much better.

It is so lovely to finally join this community.

Hello BastyTheKitty and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

My hobbies? I am a singer, songwriter (barely), programmer, and writer. I am interested in pretty much everything listed as a hobby. I do enjoy gaming a good bit and I make YouTube videos. Thanks for the welcome.

BastyTheKitty said:
My hobbies? I am a singer, songwriter (barely), programmer, and writer. I am interested in pretty much everything listed as a hobby. I do enjoy gaming a good bit and I make YouTube videos. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician. I'm a church musician but I've also played in a very good rock/cover band. Music is always fun.

Heey to everyone :eek:

Hey, I am also from the UK, I have a massive collection of dummies, how many do you have? Also welcome, do you play with toys? What games do you play?

I only have the one. As for toys, all I have are plushies. I don't really play with them, though. I just use them to have something to hold while I sleep. What do you mean by games?

Video games

Well, I mostly play Minecraft and Super Metroid, although I do like Halo 1-3, Reach, and ODST. I enjoy racing games and driving games in general. RPGs are fun, but I tend to get bored of them quickly due to how many choices there are. I also like retro and retro-style games.

Have you played undertale?

No, I have not played Undertale. I've heard is good.

BastyTheKitty said:
No, I have not played Undertale. I've heard is good.
If you like retro style games and especially if you ever played earthbound or mother3 go check out undertale. Its only 10$ on steam.

I have no way to pay for it, as well as I don't actually have any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back