Leicester City Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
Champions of England, one of the most unexpected results in sporting history. Wow. Amazing.

I don't think you understand how big a deal this is.

fuctifano said:
I don't think you understand how big a deal this is.

It's not a big deal to me. I heard about it on the radio before it was a done deal and skimmed over a story about it online. I can appreciate it as an astromically unlikely event in sports and it's nice for the people involved who care but it's nothing to me. I doubt it would be even if I were a Leicester native. Sports just don't do it for me.

What do you like, Mr.Trevor?

Hey a fellow football fan! I didn't realise there was another one on this site lol. I'm a Liverpool fan so YNWA too. Been a mad season with Leicester doing the impossible

fuctifano said:
What do you like, Mr.Trevor?

Diapers, but don't spread it around!

Books, movies, and games (tabletop, computer, and console). I can't think of anything that people are keen on that gets me in the whooping, chanting mode that I see from some sports fans. I'm glad they're having a good time but it's not for me.

Ah....you know us Yanks. We're into the other football.

dogboy said:
Ah....you know us Yanks. We're into the other football.

Yeah I watch the Super Bowl every year as well as some Pats games, my favourite American sport is basketball, I'm a Brooklyn Nets fan

CookieMonstah said:
Yeah I watch the Super Bowl every year as well as some Pats games, my favourite American sport is basketball, I'm a Brooklyn Nets fan

That's impressive. I actually have enjoyed watching some of the world soccer events. Yeah, I know. Our word for football, and to be honest, you guys actually kick the ball a lot more than we do in a U. S. football game. I guess it's some sort of weird irony.

fuctifano said:
Champions of England, one of the most unexpected results in sporting history. Wow. Amazing.

I heard the news of this on the BBC News relay feed via WBUR-FM, 90.9 MHz, Boston University Radio (NPR).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back