• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalicoVoid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Uhhh, hi, I guess?

1) Hello! Who are you?

The name's CalicoVoid, but you can call me either Calico, Void or CV. I'm just random person who just recently came out about this interest of mine to one of my friends. So far only one person knows about this and I don't really plan on telling anyone else anytime soon (read 'never letting anyone else know').

I'm a young adult who's studying art. I'm really introverted and silent around new people, but oh boy when you get to know me, I will not stop talking and might even get a bit annoying. I put everything and everyone before myself.

2) What brings you here?

I heard about this site and decided that it might be best for me to join, so that I could meet more people like me. And of course, I like diapers.

3) What are your other interests?

Mainly drawing, gaming and writing. I like listening to music. I like reptiles, arachnids and avians the most.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Possibly meeting new people to talk with. But most importantly, for support, because well... I guess I'll eventually overcome this, but right now, I'm having trouble coming into terms the way I am, even though I happen to purely enjoy it at the same time.

CalicoVoid said:
Uhhh, hi, I guess?

1) Hello! Who are you?

The name's CalicoVoid, but you can call me either Calico, Void or CV. I'm just random person who just recently came out about this interest of mine to one of my friends. So far only one person knows about this and I don't really plan on telling anyone else anytime soon (read 'never letting anyone else know').

I'm a young adult who's studying art. I'm really introverted and silent around new people, but oh boy when you get to know me, I will not stop talking and might even get a bit annoying. I put everything and everyone before myself.

2) What brings you here?

I heard about this site and decided that it might be best for me to join, so that I could meet more people like me. And of course, I like diapers.

3) What are your other interests?

Mainly drawing, gaming and writing. I like listening to music. I like reptiles, arachnids and avians the most.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Possibly meeting new people to talk with. But most importantly, for support, because well... I guess I'll eventually overcome this, but right now, I'm having trouble coming into terms the way I am, even though I happen to purely enjoy it at the same time.

Hey Calico, welcome to ADISC!

Lots of people have the same problem as you do with accepting the fact that they have this interest... being part of community like this one can be really helpful for that. It's good you were able to come out to one of your friends, I found that helped me a lot. Is there something that particularly troubles you about being a babyfur?

What kind of animal do you identify with as a fur?

You sound like a really nice, creative person, I'm sure you'll fit in and find people to connect with here :)

Hello, stranger :3
This is a nice place, friendliest community I have been in so far!

Welcome!

MsClara said:
Hey Calico, welcome to ADISC!

Lots of people have the same problem as you do with accepting the fact that they have this interest... being part of community like this one can be really helpful for that. It's good you were able to come out to one of your friends, I found that helped me a lot. Is there something that particularly troubles you about being a babyfur?

What kind of animal do you identify with as a fur?

You sound like a really nice, creative person, I'm sure you'll fit in and find people to connect with here :)

I actually identify with multiple different animals, but mostly either as a constrictor snake or feline. And to be honest, I can't even figure out what exactly troubles me about being a babyfur. I guess it's because people expect me to act my age all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

TyphaHare said:
Hello, stranger :3
This is a nice place, friendliest community I have been in so far!

Welcome!

Well hello there, fellow stranger c:

Cool, birds are my favorite animals. I kinda snakes too.

Hi there Calico, welcome to ADISC.

I see you mentioned you like gaming, what sort of games do you like to play?

Hello it's nice to meet you! I am also new but have really come to enjoy the site. :) Lots of friendly people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back