Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Rearz said:
Now with more vibrant colours, smoother plastic, stronger and wider tapes, stronger leg elastics, thicker plastic and a larger frontal landing zone.

Just popped up on their website this morning. I was going to treat myself to some Bambinos, and ended up snagging a bag of these as well. I hear they review well despite some initial manufacturing stumbles. I'm not crazy about the pattern like some of the other new diapers, but shouldn't matter that much under my new onesie :)

Also means the remaining v1.0s are on sale, too!

that's quite a list of improvements...

Wow that sound interesting.

A follow up - Ive only had the chance to wear one of these and one Bellisimo, but I was very impressed with both!

I haven't made a formal review, but capacity and wicking of the Spoiled v2.0 is incredible, doesn't clump or fall apart even after being wet for hours... Inner lining is soft, the leak guards are ludicrously tall (didn't measure but at least 2"), tapes are wide and strong, and the plastic is thick and creamy, maybe less crinkly than some but very substantial. The plastic shell is almost like a vinyl pant, far thicker than the Bellisimo (not that the Bellisimo's plastic isn't sufficient as is).

Overall effective absorbancy is on par or better than the Bellisimo. I had it on a very heavy 8-9 hours, at least 6 sitting on the couch. I did lay back on occasion to give the rear padding a chance to wick, but despite so much sitting I didn't get any seeps around the legs like usual. One of the tapes finally gave up near the end, but I cant say Im surprised - it was getting heavy to the point of being uncomfortable and reasonably should have been changed long ago. The only time Ive had a diaper so heavy before was a 24/7 with two boosters, and its tapes were held on with duct tape!

I hope they open up a design contest on a future version again, I would be ecstatic to redesign the graphics someday...

Just got a bag of the originals very impressed so far first one on today ad like it a lot will be keeping am eye out for when the get to the eu

Crazypants said:
I hope they open up a design contest on a future version again, I would be ecstatic to redesign the graphics someday...

Fortunately, they also have them in plain white which is always fun to draw on (I think the feet are really weird) and apparently they're also going to have a Crinklz-esque animal patterned version (ridiculously expensive, unfortunately). Personally, I'm going to order some of the Inspire 2.0 ones shortly and see what all the fuss is about. :p

komodokitty said:
and apparently they're also going to have a Crinklz-esque animal :p

yeah, the "safari". Not showing us what it looks like is odd. Hard to tell what we'll get, so far we've ranged from cuddlz retarded bears clear through Marci.

Got one on right now just the original but this thing is amazing closest I have ever came to pampers circa early 90s

bambinod said:
yeah, the "safari". Not showing us what it looks like is odd. Hard to tell what we'll get, so far we've ranged from cuddlz retarded bears clear through Marci.

You can see the pattern that's going to be on the diaper on the ABUniverse facebook page. It's really a good print. Reminds me of the Lion King Mania of my childhood.

Screenshot_2015-07-04-11-31-50-1.png

ah here it is. I wonder if this is for the tape panel only or all over the shell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back