• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Guys,

Status
Not open for further replies.

William2

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It's great to join an established forum with so many like minded people. I'm an incontinent guy who grew to love his diapers as a young teen going thru puberty. Bedwetting and soiling were my entry credentials and disposables weren't available until my 30's. I work in the financial planning and management area during the day, and enjoy the symphony, live theatre, art, jazz, great food, good wine, my adult kids and grandkids, politics and Bichon, certainly not in that order. I've come here looking to offer support where needed and to exchange ideas, and experiences.

Hello William2 and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

William2 said:
It's great to join an established forum with so many like minded people. I'm an incontinent guy who grew to love his diapers as a young teen going thru puberty. Bedwetting and soiling were my entry credentials and disposables weren't available until my 30's. I work in the financial planning and management area during the day, and enjoy the symphony, live theatre, art, jazz, great food, good wine, my adult kids and grandkids, politics and Bichon, certainly not in that order. I've come here looking to offer support where needed and to exchange ideas, and experiences.
Welcome to the sight, got any cool hobbies or activities you like to do in your free time (Snowboarding for me).

William2 said:

Hi and welcome as well. You wrote an excellent introduction. I'm a professional musician who has sung with a number of symphonies like New York Philharmonic Hall, Carnegie Hall, etc. It's always exciting to hear the great performances, and even more exciting to be part of them.

Do you have a favorite symphony orchestra?

Living near Philadelphia, I have always been a fan of The Philadelphia Orchestra although I like many others.

Hi Dogboy,

Thanks for your welcome! As I mentioned to Denise, I love attending the Philharmonic or Carnegie Hall for concerts, How lucky to have been an active participant. These performances always speak to my soul and leave lasting impressions. I take my hat off to you for taking the artistic risks of "live" performances.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Egor,

Thanks for your welcome, how did you fare with last weeks storm?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your welcome, As far as any free time, I'm beginning to take a personal interest in photography. I love the art of shadows and black and white prints. I've been attending more photo exhibits and hope to begin collecting. The only purposeful exercise I get is going to the gym a few times a week. Not as cool or exciting as Snowboarding.

William2 said:
Hi Dogboy,

Thanks for your welcome! As I mentioned to Denise, I love attending the Philharmonic or Carnegie Hall for concerts, How lucky to have been an active participant. These performances always speak to my soul and leave lasting impressions. I take my hat off to you for taking the artistic risks of "live" performances.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Egor,

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your welcome, As far as any free time, I'm beginning to take a personal interest in photography. I love the art of shadows and black and white prints. I've been attending more photo exhibits and hope to begin collecting. The only purposeful exercise I get is going to the gym a few times a week. Not as cool or exciting as Snowboarding.
Cool, I'm also an artist and photographer (not that my gear is any good lol). It's a great hobby. I used to ski before. I was surprised when I was finally able to maneuver the board I loved it. Highly recommended to try.

William2 said:
Hi Egor,

Hi. We just got some rain no big deal (at least for me, because I lived on the Hopi Res. for 15 months and now know what flash floods in summer and sand storms in the spring are like, so I will take just rain any time! ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back