Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenrodefer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
i a 25 year old boy who wants to be treated as someone's little diapered girl and i will do anything i can to make that dream come true:sad::sissy:

stevenrodefer said:
i a 25 year old boy who wants to be treated as someone's little diapered girl and i will do anything i can to make that dream come true:sad::sissy:

Knowing what you want out of any relationship, and yourself, is important. Stay open-minded. Be creative and indulge in your sweet little girl fantasies as much as you can. Care for your potential partners dreams as much as you care for your own, and I'm sure they will be happy to help you with this kinda thing.

Most of all, try to stay positive!

stevenrodefer said:

I think you mean is you want to find a caretaker who treat you like little girl, you can raise your relationship with someone who trust and know about you like your partner, certainly like Giggle said, creative and open-minded. Find a caretaker is little bit difficult, Don't rush and take slowly to find them with good relationship and make sure they really known about yourself.

AEther*

stevenrodefer said:

I am with you on this one but I wouldn't but i wouldn't do anything though there would be some stuff I couldn't do.

stevenrodefer said:

Anything is possible with a little care, some dedication and some work. I for one agree with gigglemuffinz and AEther, you know what you are looking for in a relationship with you caretaker and you can find it but make sure you find someone you can trust and someone who you will also focus on their dreams as well. You can make your dreams come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back