Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I had several weird/bad dreams last night, one involving age regression and our favorite absorbent undergarment.

This dream almost seemed... scripted. Like I wanted certain things to happen a certain way.

In it I seemed to be a little girl attending kindergarten or first grade at an apparently Christian school. The dream felt like it mostly took place multiple decades in the past, perhaps in the 70's. Before school starts I'm with my grandfather (not either of my real-life ones) and instead of whittling a piece of wood I'm attempting to whittle... gloves. Anyway...

Class starts and the first thing we do is go outside for recess. Despite apparently being a kid, I scoot more than slide down the slide (a problem I have with some slides in real-life thanks to my size.) Not long before we're ushered back inside, I look in one of the building's windows with a friend. Down below there looks like a daycare room. I pointed out the bead mazes to my friend (''That's what they're called?'' ''Yeah, I didn't know either.''). Then I mentioned the PAW Patrol training pants I saw to her (I realized they didn't fit the year, but went with it) and seemed to await a stereotypical response. ''Aren't you like, five?'' she replied.

When we go back inside is when the nightmarish part starts. In the commotion we all get separated into different groups. I end up in a room with kids I don't seem to know and adults sitting around on couches. An old woman has us chant and talks about raising money. Then someone comes in to take blood samples. I flee at this point. I manage to grab a pair of training pants and hide out in a bathroom to try to put them on. But I'm scared of someone coming to unlock the door and get me, and then I wake up.

That sounds intense. The last part seems particularly frightening.

I seldom get nightmares, usually when I do, diapers and regression aren't involved in the slightest.

I have had my fair share of diapered dreams though, why for the last few nights I've been having extremely vivid ones. In one dream I was regressed to a couple months old and was being taken care of in some sort of futuristic lab setting, I think they were testing regression technology on me or something. Just last night I had a dream where I asked one of my closest friends to diaper me, she did and then she just held me for the remainder of the dream, it was extremely pleasant.

Sometimes, I wonder what triggers dreams and nightmares, especially these oddly specific and particularly vivid ones. I guess the easy answer is we just have diapers on the brain. I hope your nightmare didn't spook you too much and I hope you have more pleasant diaper and regression based dreams in the future :)

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
That sounds intense. The last part seems particularly frightening.

I seldom get nightmares, usually when I do, diapers and regression aren't involved in the slightest.

I have had my fair share of diapered dreams though, why for the last few nights I've been having extremely vivid ones. In one dream I was regressed to a couple months old and was being taken care of in some sort of futuristic lab setting, I think they were testing regression technology on me or something. Just last night I had a dream where I asked one of my closest friends to diaper me, she did and then she just held me for the remainder of the dream, it was extremely pleasant.

Sometimes, I wonder what triggers dreams and nightmares, especially these oddly specific and particularly vivid ones. I guess the easy answer is we just have diapers on the brain. I hope your nightmare didn't spook you too much and I hope you have more pleasant diaper and regression based dreams in the future :)

I don't seem to dream about diapers all that much. I suppose this one could have been enjoyable if it didn't take a dark turn.

The other night I dreamt I was in the car with my mom and she just kept going and going instead of pulling over like I wanted her to. When I attempted to call to have her put in the psych ward, she tried to kill me. :eek!:

I have a theory that my pacifier falling out of my mouth while I sleep seems to trigger nightmares.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I have a theory that my pacifier falling out of my mouth while I sleep seems to trigger nightmares.

Better get the tape. *goes to find super sticky tape to fasten that thing firmly in place*

At least you didn't have a nightmare about being eaten by a giant diaper. O_O (No, I didn't, but now I can't stop thinking about a giant angry diaper. Why is it angry? Probably because there's no one big enough to use it!)

CuddleWoozle said:
At least you didn't have a nightmare about being eaten by a giant diaper. O_O (No, I didn't, but now I can't stop thinking about a giant angry diaper. Why is it angry? Probably because there's no one big enough to use it!)

Maybe it's angry because someone did use it? :p

I'll occasionally have diaper dreams, especially if I'm sleeping while diapered. I suppose even though asleep, I can feel the diaper. Usually I'm the age of a school kid, either high school or college. Sometimes I'm looking for a bathroom. Sometimes in my dream, I'm in a dormitory room and when I go in, there are all these diapers on the floor. I try to gather them up and put one on, but someone always walks into the room interrupting me.

Sometimes I with company, talking and suddenly I realize I'm standing there wearing a wet diaper. The last diaper dream I had, I was in high school, taking my piano lesson sitting on the piano bench playing my teachers Steinway, and suddenly I'm aware that not only am I wearing a diaper, but it's leaking on the piano bench, and I'm panicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back