How do you wet in public and in front of people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I can wear a diaper but not wet in front of people and in public, how do you get over this problem because I want to but I am scared I am going to leak in front of their faces or that they can tell!

Practice at hone. If wearing a decent diaper and you do it enough in private, you will surely better understand what you can and can't do when wearing. I find all diapers perform best when standing up. Before I ever wear a brand or style I am not familiar with, I first go while standing up. Then I try it in other positions until I am comfortable knowing its limits. Then I can confidently go out and not worry so much about a leak. Do this enough times and you will be good to go. I love the experimental stage of a new (for me) diaper. But it always will be tested at home first.

I have roommates so every time I wear it a in front of someone. If I wear out in public I always make sure I bring at least two changes and change sooner then I would if I was at home. Might be a good idea to bring a extra change of pants as well. Most people will not notice what kind of underware you are wearing and it's none of their business anyways.

I can do it at home no problem but not in front of anybody

Angelic said:
I can wear a diaper but not wet in front of people and in public, how do you get over this problem because I want to but I am scared I am going to leak in front of their faces or that they can tell!

Wear a highly absorbent diaper. Stuffers if you need to. But most of all relax. Others don't know if you are wearing or not. Nor do they care.
Just relax take a deep breathe in and as you release it feel your bladder empty as well. Just try not to make any faces. I don't wee in public for sexual reasons. I wee for the freedom of not having to use the potty. If you are worried about the smell use a little baby powder to cover it.

Warm up to it. Practice at home, then practice in public places where you are fairly alone, and then keep inching towards your goal. There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers and wetting them, so reassure yourself this. No one will notice.

Reactions: chamberpot
I'd agree with the "just work your way up to it" recommendations. I wear 24/7 now, so anyone that sees me sees me while i'm diapered. I'm used to it.

When you start, you may find concentrating difficult because you're obcessing on your diaper. But given time you'll get where you only notice it from time to time. And it's moments like that you can think to yourself, "I'm happy I'm wearing a diaper right now!"

I can still recall the times when I'd see a toddler in public at the store or whatever, and think "that kid's lucky, I wish I could be wearing a diaper right now..." Of course now when I see those same little tykes, I just smike to myself and think "me, too!"

Like the others have said, practice. And keep reminding yourself that it's ok to wet because your diaper has you covered, and that no one will notice.

I'm no expert - but practice and being confident in your diaper is the key. The first few times you'll make a funny face - so probably best to be more-or-less on your own.

Try wearing outside where you could get home if it all went wrong, and where there are people around but not in a confined space.

Plastic pants help - but tend to disintegrate if you are wearing them and doing a lot of walking.

Also try to just relax and let it go rather than push it.

Close your eyes and concentrate, don't force it out. I had to do that until I got comfortable. I can't pee in front of people in the mens room, it's easier for me to go in a diaper than in a urinal next to another man. My one close friend that's like my sister can use the toilet if I'm in the bathroom and it's the same for mr with her. It's just gonna be something you have to adjust to.

Hold it until you really have to pee. Yes, I know that if people are particularly committed this can cause damage, but I trust you to know the difference between 'really need to pee' and 'exploding kidneys'.

Don't try doing it in a group - doing it in the street is likely to be easier.

I usually just do small sprits at a time to ensure that I don't leak. Just wear something absorbent and go small bits at a time at first until you get more comfortable. The first time is always a big barrier to break.

For a while I could not wet and do the following at the same time. Walk, Drive, dance about or do a head stand.

And i still cannot wet myself while standing on my head.

Why does all the blood go to your head while doing head stands and it does rush to you feet when you are standing up?

Any way i really shouldn't worry too much about it becouse there will come the time when it just happens.

I fell really naughty when I wet myself at the Checkout, and i always need to check my self that there are no leeks or other vegetables. Hee, hee.

Expescially Welsh leeks. Hee, heee, hee. Sorry can't help myself.

I can now wet and walk at the same time which is good because it saves time having to stand still.

I think it something your subconscious mind is get used to.

Hope you are feeling better and starting to fly again with the rest of us.

Sisi

I find it hard to do in a crowded area myself, but if you use nappies regularly It becomes a breeze.

I wetted my diaper in public a few days ago actually, reassure yourself that it won't leak, and say to yourself It's okay to go in your diaper.

Also, do it when not too many people are around, when you get the hang of it, you should be able to wet in front of people.

I'm still learning how to do this myself, hopefully I help a little xD. It's mostly mind over matter. just keep telling yourself It's okay, you won't leak.

It's like wetting your diaper for the first time, It seems hard to do the first time, but with practice. you can do it without really thinking.

It takes time before you can build confidence :)

Angelic you are always aiming the "right place" the boys have to make sure that thing is pointed in safe direction well loading. When I became IC I was mortified and scared beyond belief, especially when around other people, that I would leak, but then again insurance diapers are of dubious quality, imagine sitting in a circle with friends and realizing that you were leaking , it's kinda freaky and you will make a face , nobody will know why but you, I was kinda lucky in that the meeting was being filmed , so I watched the face and my reaction when it happened and made sure that it never happened again, I made sure of that by getting a diaper I could trust and live with.

Everyone is correct in saying others do not care of your bathroom habits, Wether that is a bathroom taped around your waist or Wether that's going to a tiled place with alot of porcelain and is very rarely cleaned properly and generally is a place of filth.

It takes far more personal care and levels of cleanliness to be a diaper wearer , Wether because of medical condition or "recreational" use .

Trust your diaper or get a new brand that you can, you don't go out to dinner at a place the food sucks and continue going there, you vote with your money, so elect a competent diaper to office.

The best way to be casual is to use mental imagery to abolish the terror of going in public, just as our bodies are all different so are our minds, but generally distract yourself with something you find entertains you Wether it's imagining a certain someplace or line from a song , a favorite quote anything that shuts the fear out of your mind . Remember Wether this is Medical, Spiritual, sexual or recreational it's the way you were created , some people are born to be different, honor that and embrace it ( or let it embrace you).

Monday is independence day, tape up and celebrate your independence from that nasty little room, have a picnic, watch some fireworks and enjoy the day diapered , every time you wear it gets easier, and the sooner you accept your diapers, the sooner you get over your diapers the sooner they are not a barrier to living .no matter why you wear or for what once they become a part of who you are , the easier it gets, don't worry about bulky if that is how you look whenever people see you they don't think twice , nor do they notice. Because it's irrelevant people have what's called change blindness, take full advantage of that, wear a diaper you can trust and works, don't worry about the size except they fit and work for your purpose, IC people are out there everywhere and don't focus on there diapers, they just live , that's a take away lesson for everybody.

Happy fourth wearever you are and whatever your wearing , eat some watermelon and let nature take its course .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Trust your diaper or get a new brand that you can

This. If you your diaper is prone to leaking then your are never going to feel comfortable wetting in front of people. When you get to the point that your diapers are your everyday underwear and wetting them is natural then wetting in any situation is completely normal.

Practice enough to the point where you're comfortable and confident that you won't leak. Once you do that, it'll be pretty easy. I can easily wet in front of people when I'm wearing in public. It definitely comes in handy when you're at a location with frighteningly dirty facilities! :)

I do it all the time. Just do it. Nobody is going to notice unless you act super conscious about it.

Not thinking about it, or actually being to the point you have to pee... I find at least for me my overactive bladder is alot less shy about performing in public then I am when I actually am about to bust.

JanEngel said:
I usually just do small sprits at a time to ensure that I don't leak. Just wear something absorbent and go small bits at a time at first until you get more comfortable. The first time is always a big barrier to break.
Very true! Over a year ago I started wearing disposables and my plastic underpants on airplanes. I use to not wear any protection during the day and be able to hold it for about 4 - 5 hours but was very uncomfortable. Now I can slowly release after about 3 hours and do so in small amounts even up through landing and then driving to the hotel to check in.

It was hard at first because I was afraid I might leak but I have seen even a Depends pull on can hold a lot if you give it time to absorb small amounts. I even sleep much more comfortably on the plane and no longer worry about being suddenly startled and waking up during flight right on the edge almost going in my pants. That first time a while back scared me enough to rationalize that I had my PULs on my carry on bag only 3 feet from me yet I almost wet a bit while sleeping on the plane! I now wear full protection while travelling and feel much more secure.

Once you do this a dozen times or so it is no big deal to trust your protection and be fully satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back