• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mak123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everybody! My name is Makayla! I am a college student who struggling to find acceptance as a diaper lover has led me to various internet sites, and after browsing this site for a little while decided it was time to join :)

Mak123 said:
Hey everybody! My name is Makayla! I am a college student who struggling to find acceptance as a diaper lover has led me to various internet sites, and after browsing this site for a little while decided it was time to join :)

Welcome to the site Mak123! We're happy to see you! We are a support community and like to know a little bit about each other. What are some of your non-DL interests?

Welcome I hope you have fun here :)

Hugs

Mak123 said:

Welcome to ADISC! I know how hard it can be to accept yourself in areas that the rest of the world may consider abnormal, but I'm so happy that it hasn't stopped you from pursuing your own special brand of happiness! YAY you!

How long have you identified as a DL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back