• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Umm hi.. I'm Tanner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hello, my name is Brandon, or Tanner as some know me, even more if you're in the furry community. I grew up thinking I was the only weirdo out there that liked diapers, glad I was wrong. :) I turn 21 in a month, active duty military, just back from Afghanistan, have a slight bit of PTSD. I'm bisexual, was engaged, but that ended New Year's Day :( been fighting depression, it almost won 5 times, but I'm still here! Nice to read through post and know I'm not alone.. Hope to get to know some of y'all, but forgive me, have 2 concussions from Afghanistan, so my memory isn't great..
-Tanner

Tanner said:
Hello, my name is Brandon, or Tanner as some know me, even more if you're in the furry community. I grew up thinking I was the only weirdo out there that liked diapers, glad I was wrong. :) I turn 21 in a month, active duty military, just back from Afghanistan, have a slight bit of PTSD. I'm bisexual, was engaged, but that ended New Year's Day :( been fighting depression, it almost won 5 times, but I'm still here! Nice to read through post and know I'm not alone.. Hope to get to know some of y'all, but forgive me, have 2 concussions from Afghanistan, so my memory isn't great..
-Tanner

Welcome to ADISC, Tanner! I'm glad that you've already begun to feel less alone. You absolutely do deserve to be less alone. This is a wonderful supportive community and I hope you get around and find lots of interesting topics worth talking about, and find any support you need as well. Don't be shy, it's a real pleasure to have you here.

For starters, a big thank you for what you've done with the military. You deserve that as much thanks as you can get. I hope those concussions aren't too serious, and that things get better for you soon. It sounds like you've been having a bit of a rough time of things, including very recently.

Would it be weird if I asked a few more questions? What sorts of things do you like to do for fun? Like.. do you have anything you particularly like to watch, or maybe some video games you like to play a lot? How do you feel about being 21? Where did the name Tanner come from?

Welcome to the site, and thank you so much for your service! We're pretty chill here, so if there's anything on your mind, there's always someone to talk to. x3

Welcome to ADISC Tanner just had to say thank for your service in the Military and just know your among friends here. I kinda felt same way too thinking i was only one that was into them but not after i found this place :)

Hi and welcome. We're a support group and so we're here for you. Probably most of us thought we were weird and the only ones who enjoyed wearing diapers, yet here we all our. I hope you'll feel comfortable contributing to the forums. We're all friendly and seldom bite, except for the furries.

Marka said:
Hi, Brandon!

Pretty much all of us grew up thinking we were the only weirdo's that liked diapers and, ___________ (fill in the blank)!

I do also wish to thank you for your service to our country and, I'm glad that you found us/ADISC

I aggree 100 present, welcome to adisc, and thank you for our service to our country.

Arietta said:
Welcome to ADISC, Tanner! I'm glad that you've already begun to feel less alone. You absolutely do deserve to be less alone. This is a wonderful supportive community and I hope you get around and find lots of interesting topics worth talking about, and find any support you need as well. Don't be shy, it's a real pleasure to have you here.

For starters, a big thank you for what you've done with the military. You deserve that as much thanks as you can get. I hope those concussions aren't too serious, and that things get better for you soon. It sounds like you've been having a bit of a rough time of things, including very recently.

Would it be weird if I asked a few more questions? What sorts of things do you like to do for fun? Like.. do you have anything you particularly like to watch, or maybe some video games you like to play a lot? How do you feel about being 21? Where did the name Tanner come from?

It's not a problem, I like when people ask questions, then I don't have to think of what to say.. Haha and for fun I do photography, graphic designing, writing, working on my car or motorcycle, or videos games on PS4 or computer.. I can't wait to be 21, I can fight and possible die for my country but couldn't have a drink when I got home from combat.. And Tanner is the name of my fursona in the furry world, it evolved to a nickname for me, I've thought about getting my name changed to it sometime, I just really like it.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Marka said:
Hi, Brandon!

I don't answer many introductions, yet timing and a particular interest with PTSD (in and separate from military service)... and a sincere wish for you to continue winning against depression and suicide ideation or attempts, has prompted me to step-up to greeting you too!

Pretty much all of us grew up thinking we were the only weirdo's that liked diapers and, ___________ (fill in the blank)!

Forgive me please, are you still active, as in available to deploy... or are you on any sort of health restriction, due to the concussions, and memory issues?

I do also wish to thank you for your service to our country and, I'm glad that you found us/ADISC too!

No matter what... you are not alone and, if we can be of any help to you at all... we will do our best to help you achieve the safety and confidence that gives you your freedom too!

At ease, and as you were...

We have fun here too, so I hope that you'll be up for that!

Warmest regards, and a solemn sincerity,
-Marka
*salutes*

Yes I am still active, my job deploys every 6-12 months, so I will be deploying again in about a year.. We are thinking about going back to Iraq, so Ya.. :(

Tanner said:
-Tanner

Hey dude! Welcome to ADISC, sorry I am late but I have seen you post so I figured to drop by and say hi to you. Glad you beat depression because it is not a fun stage at all, glad to see you are here though and I wish you can be here more often but with military, I do hope you stay safe out there.

Welcome aboard!

Snivy said:
Hey dude! Welcome to ADISC, sorry I am late but I have seen you post so I figured to drop by and say hi to you. Glad you beat depression because it is not a fun stage at all, glad to see you are here though and I wish you can be here more often but with military, I do hope you stay safe out there.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks, and it's ok, I've been seeing your posts around everywhere.. Haha and I'm still working on fighting it, it's bad atm, but all gets better with time hopefully.. But I'll be around here randomly, posting to random things at random times, randomly.. Haha and glad to be aboard! Just avoid the terbulance, stomach isn't great with it ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back