Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone I have missed this site profusely. I have had some issues I've been dealing with but I am now back. So to get to the questions:

I ran out of diapers (yes 100% ran out)! I lost track because of how busy I was.

So normally I do cloth back cushies. What do you recommend diaper wise? I like it to last a while and be comfortable, I prefer premium AB/DL diapers and like cute designs. Thanks in advance!

First of all; "Hey welcome back! Nice to see you again XD!!!"
I prefer cloth AIO's myself. I use Dependico myself. They are pricey but are so worth it. I occasionally use disposables but only if I am planing on going on toilet hiatus and it makes things easier to clean up. If you look on ebay you can find some really good deals. research is everything. Be sure to check out the articles here on adisc. This should help you a lot more than I could.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/53-Diaper-Reviews

MatalicPebble said:
First of all; "Hey welcome back! Nice to see you again XD!!!"
I prefer cloth AIO's myself. I use Dependico myself. They are pricey but are so worth it. I occasionally use disposables but only if I am planing on going on toilet hiatus and it makes things easier to clean up. If you look on ebay you can find some really good deals. research is everything. Be sure to check out the articles here on adisc. This should help you a lot more than I could.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/53-Diaper-Reviews

Thanks!! I'll check that out! I've never used a cloth AIO. Only disposables to this point.

Well I've tryed aww so cute diapers and bambino's and I think they are pretty good. If you are looking for cloth diapers you might try baby pants I like their gerber style plastic pants myself.

I'd recommend Teddy Bambinos since those are the best ones I've tried so far. Though I've heard really great things about the Space Diapers and Little Pawz from ABUniverse, so those would be good to check out.

also if you like cushies, heads up! ABU has quite a spray of new products available, including new SDKs and Cushies. They still have the original clothlike with velcro, but the "version 2" cushies/sdk's are REALLY a nice improvement. They still have the single wide tapes which you may be preferring. If you email them, they can arrange to send you a "mixed case" of whatever combination you'd like. I recently ordered a mix of 4 SDKv2, 2 clothlike, and 2 CushiesV2. I doubt I'll be getting the clothlike again (don't really care for it), but the new diaper design of the vers2's really impressed me and I'll probably be getting more SDKs later.

Also, really suggest you get at least one bag of either Paws, Space, or Simple to try. (I'd recommend Paws!) That's another new diaper of theirs, and everyone seems to love them.

Last edited:
I have to say, AwwSoCute are great and all, but whenever I wore them around town, walking was difficult, and I felt like I had a bit of chafing going on between the outer plastic and my inner thighs.
I LOVE Bambino Teddy's, they're my go-to if and when I go out.
The new Cushies/SDK are pretty good, I hope... I got 1 as a sample, but I messed up a tab by folding a corner over onto itself... Catastrophic meltdown. I guess clear tape works, but ew.
So yeah I recommend Teddy's :D

OhHeyThere said:
I have to say, AwwSoCute are great and all, but whenever I wore them around town, walking was difficult, and I felt like I had a bit of chafing going on between the outer plastic and my inner thighs.

You might want to try the new SDK/Cushies or the DC Amore Idyl/Kitten. They're nice and thick, but the crotch isn't as wide which makes walking easier. Also the SDK/Cushies shell is a lot softer too, again helping with friction on the thighs. I think those would make a pretty good thick daytime / active diaper.

I took the advise of many and ordered mixed case of space and pawz and cloth AIOs!

SergeantPepper said:
I took the advise of many and ordered mixed case of space and pawz and cloth AIOs!

with a variety like that there's no way you won't enjoy them.

bambinod said:
with a variety like that there's no way you won't enjoy them.

I am sure I will enjoy them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back