My wife's support for wearing 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So, my wife is a big proponent of me wearing 24/7 for a week when I told her I wear diapers. Actually was her idea.

I started wearing Thursday night and will wear until the 27th. It's been really fun so far. Friday morning after I put a new diaper on, all I did was walk around in a diaper as I grabbed my coffee and do my usual morning ritual before work. My wife didn't really acknowledge me wearing. She's normally out the door before me, as she was was about to leave I got up and gave her a kiss and she grabbed the rear end of the diaper and squeezed it. I really feel she has a similar desire just not ready to give into the "dark side" (sorry just saw Star Wars last night).

I wore to work without any problems. I noticed I could hear my diaper though through my jeans which made me not want to leave my office. So I need to work on solving that problem. Tomorrow I'm on the job site all day where loud is noise is 24/7. I'll need to come up with a plan to change somewhere though around noon. I usually leave to grab lunch and could go to subway and change in there bathroom.

Anyways, got off track. So got home Friday and my wife walked in shortly behind me stressed and tired. She was frazzled and agitated. She had a rough day at work and I suggested to try wearing a diaper. She gave me a look like, you serious right now? I'm annoyed and you want me to do something I've never done before in my life kinda look. I only told her that I feel relaxed and relieved when I wear. Takes me to my happy place. Well, that was a bust.

After we had a drink, she was able to calm down quickly changed her mood (I don't know how woman do this). I changed my diaper and put on a union suit and footed pajamas and she put her footed pajamas on. We continued to drink (nothing crazy) and made dinner. Can I tell you how great it feels to be able to wear a diaper and footed pajamas around my wife and her partake (partially) and we do things together? It brings out the best mood in you for sure.

After wetting a few times I changed my diaper before bed. In the middle of the night, I woke up, was able to pee without getting out of bed or moving position. It felt great and exciting to not have to get out of the bed and stand to pee. Yesterday morning I had my first experience of doing #2 around my wife in a diaper. As soon as this was done, I quickly changed. She didn't say anything and I didn't want to either.

I wore through out the day. We went christmas shopping again and she kept playfully smacking my rear in public but not really in front of anyone. Around 2, we went to Starbucks where I was able to change and we went to see the Star Wars movie. Normally, I don't get the large drink because you have to get up in the middle of the movie to use the restroom. Well, I got a large drink and I was able to pee in the diaper right in the middle of the movie.

Last night I changed my diaper right when we got home and my wife had asked me to wait for a little bit before putting on my pajamas. She just wanted to see me in my diaper. About an hour later, after freezing I put on my pajamas and went to bed. Again, I woke up in the middle of night to pee without having to move into any position. I've been drinking a lot of water before bed and my wife has been reinforcing the liquid uptake as well.

I'm going to try to get her into a diaper today. She's been showing interests and asking questions and I feel if not today she will wear soon. Just a matter of when.

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy and Chinababy888
Do not push the wearing of a diaper on your wife. If she decides to partake she will do so in her own time. If you keep pushing on it she may start pushing back and may come to a point that she don't like you in a diaper. Let things go naturally. I did that and it worked out fine. Be patient.

When we were first married, my wife wanted me to wear diapers every night without fail (not 24/7) in an attempt to make it so I'd get it out of my system and get tired of them. Her thought was that maybe if I wore them and used them as a requirement, they'd become a drag and I wouldn't like it anymore.

In any case, I did it - and as you might expect, it didn't "work" for making my diaper desires go down.

Just be thankful that she lefts you wear, wet, and mess.

Don't push it on her to quickly.

For the love of God....DO NOT PUSH HER INTO WEARING. You might potentially be sitting on a jackpot. Let her come to you when she is ready. Her wearing is about her, not you.

I didn't push my girlfriend into wearing when we first starting dating. I let her do it in her own time. These days, she wears diapers more often than I do. She was interested and open minded and now she loves it, because I let her get into it on her own schedule. You need to respect your wife and her feelings on things.

Take your time and you might have it made. But do not push her or you're going to end up like a lot of people who have spouses that hate it.

That's pretty awesome. Please update later!

Agree with the rest of the thread, I'd take it easy on her ;).

Be thankful for what you have and let her come to you on her own. My ex girlfriend lost me before I came around because of that.

Still, it sounds like you have quite a paradise going for you. ^^

Okay okay okay, I won't suggest it! I guess that's why I post on here to get feedback. Thank you all for the advise!

So, this morning my wife suggested we go for a walk in our apartment community since we really haven't done that in a while. So, I put on jeans and my wife stopped and asked why I was wearing jeans and not sweat pants like I normally do. I told her the jeans hide the sound. She said she knows that but she wants to hear the crinkling noise as we go for our walk. I wasn't for that but she said she would make it worth my while. I caved in as its cold outside and not to many ppl walk around the community this time of the year anyways.

As we got outside, you can hardly hear the crinkling, even through sweats. I was surprised. As we got back to the area of our apartment she said she wanted to get coffee. She did this on purpose cause I'm wearing sweatpants and it's noticeable through sound. Again she said she will make it worth it.

Yes I caved in. We drove to Starbucks and was going to the drive through and she said lets go in. I'm like??? Woman! Your going to give me a heart attack! No way I'm going in Starbucks! She reminded me how loud it always is and took a deep breath and did it. Seriously! Could not hear it at all. As we got our drinks, she said lets sit and talk for a little. I have never seen this side of my wife. She seriously has adrenalin going inside me. Yes, we sat for 2 hrs! 2! She asked me to go back up and order a coffee cake. I did, she watched me the whole time too. When we left she picked the moment when it got quiet. Grrr... I did and basically felt like I was running through the my walk to the truck. We got back to the apartment and now, I want to go back to Starbucks and do it all over again! That was freaking fun! I haven't felt that rush in a long time.

Yes my wife made my day. Anybody else go through something similar????

Aston said:
Okay okay okay, I won't suggest it! I guess that's why I post on here to get feedback. Thank you all for the advise!

So, this morning my wife suggested we go for a walk in our apartment community since we really haven't done that in a while. So, I put on jeans and my wife stopped and asked why I was wearing jeans and not sweat pants like I normally do. I told her the jeans hide the sound. She said she knows that but she wants to hear the crinkling noise as we go for our walk. I wasn't for that but she said she would make it worth my while. I caved in as its cold outside and not to many ppl walk around the community this time of the year anyways.

As we got outside, you can hardly hear the crinkling, even through sweats. I was surprised. As we got back to the area of our apartment she said she wanted to get coffee. She did this on purpose cause I'm wearing sweatpants and it's noticeable through sound. Again she said she will make it worth it.

Yes I caved in. We drove to Starbucks and was going to the drive through and she said lets go in. I'm like??? Woman! Your going to give me a heart attack! No way I'm going in Starbucks! She reminded me how loud it always is and took a deep breath and did it. Seriously! Could not hear it at all. As we got our drinks, she said lets sit and talk for a little. I have never seen this side of my wife. She seriously has adrenalin going inside me. Yes, we sat for 2 hrs! 2! She asked me to go back up and order a coffee cake. I did, she watched me the whole time too. When we left she picked the moment when it got quiet. Grrr... I did and basically felt like I was running through the my walk to the truck. We got back to the apartment and now, I want to go back to Starbucks and do it all over again! That was freaking fun! I haven't felt that rush in a long time.

Yes my wife made my day. Anybody else go through something similar????

I haven't, but I've roleplayed scenarios like that. Your wife sounds amazing.

ClandestineWing said:
I haven't, but I've roleplayed scenarios like that. Your wife sounds amazing.

I think she liked diapers way before I said something because just small things doesn't make sense. I'll make a list at some point. But, I don't she ever acted on it because it's not normal to wear.

you're making us all jealous, you know this right? ;) be thankful for your good fortune!

Any ideas or advice for the guy who "pushed his wife to wear" long before ever seeing such fantastic posts like this? She supports my wearing when I want, but doesn't very often suggest I wear and she only ever tried it once when we were drinking one night. Never tried again and always shys away when I suggest it :( I pushed way to soon and now I dont know how to fix it.

I agree with the last post. Would be very interested to hear from anyone that can advise on how to roll the clock back and not have forced the issue.

Rescue said:
Any ideas or advice for the guy who "pushed his wife to wear" long before ever seeing such fantastic posts like this? She supports my wearing when I want, but doesn't very often suggest I wear and she only ever tried it once when we were drinking one night. Never tried again and always shys away when I suggest it :( I pushed way to soon and now I dont know how to fix it.

The thing is, I didn't push my wife to do anything. Anything she has done, was her own initiative. As to fix what you're going through. Show that she's number 1 and that you are willing to give up whatever for her? Maybe this shows that she's important in your life and she may then come down to wearing for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back