What kind of diapers / boosters should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saga

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone,

i was hoping some people know some great diapers and boosters that i can buy. I really like thick diapers like the abena M4. I would love some real babylike diapers though, not just a boring normal diaper like the abena but something with cute things on it made for AB's. Also i have no clue what kind of boosters to get, i would love boosters but i have no clue which boosters are good. (with boosters i just mean the ones you add in a diaper, so that you have a diaper + a booster to make it extra thick :3).

Thanks in advance :D.

Saga.

My choice would be, and is, Crinklez (version 2) and a goodnites tru-fit pad as a stuffer.
Really cute and thick combo, you will waddle a bit wearing this :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShortGuy said:
Crinklez (version 2)
How do i know if they are version 2? and are they better? They look really cute indeed :3.

Those who sell them usually points it out. And they lack the stiff shiny plastic landing zone in the front. I think v2 is better, more absorbency and overall comfier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for boosters, if you're looking for just poofyness I recommend Abri-let Maxi boosters for dry thickness. They contain no SAP/gel and don't swell when wet, but are very thick and soft when dry, they also do an alright job of dispersing liquid throughout the diaper and run just about the whole length of an M4(My everyday diaper).

If you want something that swells, I say go for Quadros. They have decent build quality, swell a bunch and a nice scent to them.

I usually use both boosters at once, Quadro under the Abri-let. The diaper is really thick when dry and when it's being used throughout the next few hours, it swells a bunch as well.

As for diapers, I don't have much experience on AB diapers, but Abena M4 is my main, everyday diaper. They haven't been too amazing in build quality as of late but they do the job with my booster combo.
There's also the Northshore Ultimate and the Dry24/7(dunno what they're calling them now, haven't gotten any recently)
I have tired a few ABU Simple and those are nicely thick, they were a size too snug, but thick. Maybe try the Space or the Little Paws for cute designs.
And if you have the funds, why not just go for Rears Safari >u<

Last edited:
I don't think i can buy quadro's in the EU?

Saga said:
Hello everyone,

i was hoping some people know some great diapers and boosters that i can buy. I really like thick diapers like the abena M4. I would love some real babylike diapers though, not just a boring normal diaper like the abena but something with cute things on it made for AB's. Also i have no clue what kind of boosters to get, i would love boosters but i have no clue which boosters are good. (with boosters i just mean the ones you add in a diaper, so that you have a diaper + a booster to make it extra thick :3).

Thanks in advance :D.

Saga.
For good wettings use Bambinodiapers.com. they are super babyish and 100% ABDL. Cute prints with baby blocks, furry babies, and cute lil' teddies. Abuniverse.com is another option. They recently upgraded to a more absorbent diaper. Bambino Diapers is also 100% free shipping

For a booster that you can get from regular stores without ordering online I rip apart goodnights and use the absorbent square pad in my diapers.

Crinklebuttt said:
For a booster that you can get from regular stores without ordering online I rip apart goodnights and use the absorbent square pad in my diapers.

I think i rather use boosters which are made for it :). I'm thinking about buying some bambino's, as they are really cute and people say that they can absorb great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back