Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hey i wanted to get the Ubbi Diaper Pail - Robbin egg blue but i need 2 know if it will hold adut diapers . it says you can use normal trash bags, so i'm going to use glad force flex. I normally wear Bambino Bellissimo, heh i'm sort've a heavy wetter :blushie:

When we had a Diaper Genie for our son, it held up to the large baby diapers. As for adult diapers and this particular brand of pail, it depends on the size of the diaper and the opening of the pail. If you have a L or XL diaper and the opening is small, it may not work too well. Also, you need to fold the diapers, so if there is solid waste in there it might be messy.

I have another brand of diaper pail and I agree with zipperless - you will probably need to fold and possibly push your diaper through the hole in the diaper pail (if you have one that has a small opening but it can be done.

Also, most diaper pails will not hold very many adult diapers so you may need to toss the bags more often.

zipperless said:
When we had a Diaper Genie for our son, it held up to the large baby diapers. As for adult diapers and this particular brand of pail, it depends on the size of the diaper and the opening of the pail. If you have a L or XL diaper and the opening is small, it may not work too well. Also, you need to fold the diapers, so if there is solid waste in there it might be messy.
Thanks for the info

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:
I have another brand of diaper pail and I agree with zipperless - you will probably need to fold and possibly push your diaper through the hole in the diaper pail (if you have one that has a small opening but it can be done. Also, most diaper pails will not hold very many adult diapers so you may need to toss the bags more often.
Ah i see well that doesn't sound to bad what diaper pail do u got and how many can it hold

I wouldn't feel comfortable spending that much on a diaper pail...
What I use is a bucket, and attach a gamma seal lid to it. The lid makes it air tight and more convenient than the normal bucket lids. (I got mine at Lowes.) The lid fits buckets that are 3.5 to 7 gallons.
If you want it to look more childish, you could always paint it or put stickers on it too. c:

...and you'd still have enough money left over for more Bellisimos.

Last edited:
RainbowDash728 said:
Ah i see well that doesn't sound to bad what diaper pail do u got and how many can it hold

I have the dekor Plus Diaper Disposal System. At the time I purchased it (one or two years ago), I thought I would use it more but I find that I often wear the day before my trash is picked up and therefore I just use the regular trash can (I live alone). I also have been on a 'break' where I am not wearing as much as I was (I do expect to increase at some point).

I find I can easily fit three medium diapers and could probably fit one or two more but I have never needed it for more than three at one time as I am not a 24/7 wearer even when I do indulge.

When I found out we were having our first child I convinced my wife to get the Dekor XL knowing that it was actually designed for adult incontenance products as well as baby diapers. It is the largest in the series. It's a great item and can hold a good number of full high capacity adult diapers.

The bag system is really slick and it holds in odors fairly well.

BabyDenise said:
I have the dekor Plus Diaper Disposal System. At the time I purchased it (one or two years ago), I thought I would use it more but I find that I often wear the day before my trash is picked up and therefore I just use the regular trash can (I live alone). I also have been on a 'break' where I am not wearing as much as I was (I do expect to increase at some point). I find I can easily fit three medium diapers and could probably fit one or two more but I have never needed it for more than three at one time as I am not a 24/7 wearer even when I do indulge.
Thats cool. I'm planning on going 24/7 so i guess no worries

- - - Updated - - -

SleepyTyrant said:
I wouldn't feel comfortable spending that much on a diaper pail... What I use is a bucket, and attach a gamma seal lid to it. The lid makes it air tight and more convenient than the normal bucket lids. (I got mine at Lowes.) The lid fits buckets that are 3.5 to 7 gallons. If you want it to look more childish, you could always paint it or put stickers on it too. c: ...and you'd still have enough money left over for more Bellisimos.
True true it is cheeper

I have the diaper genie elite and it work perfect for adult diapers with fitting them right in it with no problem. Also no odor with it what so all and it come with carbon filter to help with smell to.

Poohbearboy said:
I have the diaper genie elite and it work perfect for adult diapers with fitting them right in it with no problem. Also no odor with it what so all and it come with carbon filter to help with smell to.
I might look into it

BordercollieTrigger said:
Well i use normal cheap baby diapee bags and a medium like smiley plastic bin from Dollarama.
Cools :2thumbsup:

I also have the Dekor XL. The Dekor XL works great with adult diapers. You can dispose large or extra large adult diapers with no problem. I have been using the Dekor XL little over 3 years now and still works like a charm. Changing the bag system is a pain in the neck but after a while it will become easy.

I must know

BabyToddler said:
I also have the Dekor XL. The Dekor XL works great with adult diapers. You can dispose large or extra large adult diapers with no problem. I have been using the Dekor XL little over 3 years now and still works like a charm. Changing the bag system is a pain in the neck but after a while it will become easy.
I was looking into that one how is it? how many can it hold. It looks like it can hold more then the Ubbi

RainbowDash728 said:
I was looking into that one how is it? how many can it hold. It looks like it can hold more then the Ubbi

Works great it will keep the smell lock in and the bags are powder fresh scented. I change the bag about twice a week. It will hold about 15 XL diapers more or less. But just to let you know that the bag becomes very heavy if not empty sooner. I did have the Diaper Champ but the smell escaped and smelled up the room too. Just to let you know for some reason they only sell the Dekor XL bags online only. But the Dekor Classic and the Dekor Plus they sell the bags in the stores and also online too. I am very happy with this one and the refills bags do last a very long time.

BabyToddler said:
Works great it will keep the smell lock in and the bags are powder fresh scented. I change the bag about twice a week. It will hold about 15 XL diapers more or less. But just to let you know that the bag becomes very heavy if not empty sooner. I did have the Diaper Champ but the smell escaped and smelled up the room too. Just to let you know for some reason they only sell the Dekor XL bags online only. But the Dekor Classic and the Dekor Plus they sell the bags in the stores and also online too. I am very happy with this one and the refills bags do last a very long time.
SWEET "well i know wut iii'mm geettttiinngg" *Said in a singing way* :biggrin:

Update

I have ordered the Dekor XL. :fingerscrossed:

RainbowDash728 said:
I have ordered the Dekor XL. :fingerscrossed:

Congratulates! Let me know how it works out for ya.

BabyToddler said:
Will do

BabyToddler said:
O hey do you think you can use trash bags with it like if after the cartridge is done just slip a trash bag on it and reinstall it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back