• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just a lurker emerging from the shadows - hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbaniak

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everybody, I’m Urbaniak.

I’m a journalist by trade, and I spend the vast majority of my spare time at the movie theatre – my friends proudly refer to me as ‘the human IMDB.’ I also enjoy console gaming, MLP, and I never go anywhere without my iPod – I’m a podcast addict, honestly. I’m introverted, but I enjoy being around others, and will always try to make you laugh…

I’ve been grappling back and forth with my interest in diapers for the last decade or so. Having entered into a period of relative self-acceptance, I’m taking the time now to explore this fascination without being too judgemental of myself. I’m primarily a DL, though I’ve been finding myself experimenting with more and more elements of AB too...

I’ve been a long-time lurker on ABDL community sites like this one, and I think that I’m finally ready to join in on the conversation! ABDL has been a secret and isolated experience for me for quite a while, and I think engaging with you all will help open that part of my life up some more. Maybe I’ll learn things about myself as well – who knows?

I’m looking forward to talking with all of you and being a part of all the fun!

Urbaniak said:

I’m a journalist by trade, and I spend the vast majority of my spare time at the movie theatre – my friends proudly refer to me as ‘the human IMDB.’ I also enjoy console gaming, MLP, and I never go anywhere without my iPod – I’m a podcast addict, honestly. I’m introverted, but I enjoy being around others, and will always try to make you laugh…

I’ve been grappling back and forth with my interest in diapers for the last decade or so. Having entered into a period of relative self-acceptance, I’m taking the time now to explore this fascination without being too judgemental of myself. I’m primarily a DL, though I’ve been finding myself experimenting with more and more elements of AB too...

I’ve been a long-time lurker on ABDL community sites like this one, and I think that I’m finally ready to join in on the conversation! ABDL has been a secret and isolated experience for me for quite a while, and I think engaging with you all will help open that part of my life up some more. Maybe I’ll learn things about myself as well – who knows?

Hey there! Thank you for sharing yourself with us and putting yourself out there and reaching out to us! We as ADISC are super excited to get to know you more and we really hope you get a lot out of the community. The fun parts, the goofy parts, the serious parts, and especially the supportive parts.

You shared a lot of fun things about yourself, and there are certainly tons of Friendship is Magic fans that enjoy gaming around here, so I'm sure you'll find some connections in those areas as well. Feel free, if you feel like it.. to go into specifics. I assumed just a teeny bit that you specifically meant Friendship is Magic when you expressed your interest in My Little Pony, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. What console games do you like, and why have you specifically mentioned consoles? Is there something keeping you from PC gaming? The initial cost? Disinterest in what's available?

Hopefully those questions give you some more exciting things to talk about yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here a lot!

Urbaniak said:

That is true, in so many ways and I always wanted to try journalism, anyhow welcome to asdic.

gigglemuffinz said:
Hey there! Thank you for sharing yourself with us and putting yourself out there and reaching out to us! We as ADISC are super excited to get to know you more and we really hope you get a lot out of the community. The fun parts, the goofy parts, the serious parts, and especially the supportive parts.

You shared a lot of fun things about yourself, and there are certainly tons of Friendship is Magic fans that enjoy gaming around here, so I'm sure you'll find some connections in those areas as well. Feel free, if you feel like it.. to go into specifics. I assumed just a teeny bit that you specifically meant Friendship is Magic when you expressed your interest in My Little Pony, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. What console games do you like, and why have you specifically mentioned consoles? Is there something keeping you from PC gaming? The initial cost? Disinterest in what's available?

Hopefully those questions give you some more exciting things to talk about yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here a lot!

Thanks Gigglemuffinz!

You're absolutely right about MLP - I was referring to Friendship is Magic. I was hearing a lot about it on the Internet when it first started, and watched an episode to see what all the fuss was about. Surprise, surprise, I love it. Been watching for four seasons now, and I haven't looked back. Applejack FTW.

I specifically mentioned console gaming because I can't afford a decent gaming PC at the moment. I've had friends offer to help build me one, but playing on a console is just easier for me. I just made my way through the Bioshock trilogy for the first time, and I'm so glad I did - it was an absolute gaming milestone.

I'm sure I'll have a ball here - thanks for the warm welcome.

@KittyNinjaW: Thanks Kitty - anyone can be a journalist these days :D I just happen to have the official paperwork that proves I'm qualified.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome. What a great introduction. Great to have you on the site.

DLE

Thats great Urbaniak. Welcome to ADISC.
It is nice to meet you. :)

Glad to have ya here Urbaniak! :)

Urbaniak said:
I’ve been grappling back and forth with my interest in diapers for the last decade or so

That's how I was before joining adisc, never looked back after joining.

Welcome to the community.

Hiya Urbaniak, welcome to ADISC!

Great intro, sounds like we share a few of the same interests :)

Feel free to say hi some time if you feel like a chat.

~ Puppyluvs

So glad you decided to join in! I imagine you'll find lots of interesting and fun conversations to take part in.

gigglemuffinz said:

Thanks, Gigglemuffinz.

You're absolutely right in your MLP assumptions - I was referring to Friendship is Magic. I first watched it out of curiosity when the Internet made a huge fuss about it a few years ago, and I haven't looked back. Applejack is best pony BTW.

As for console gaming, I specifically mentioned that because I don't have a high-end laptop, and playing on a console is just all-around easier for me. I've just completed the Bioshock trilogy, and was absolutely gobsmacked! I had no idea what I had been missing out on all this time. Safe to say I'm in love with them.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back