For Mature Audiences Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I was going to put this into the mature section, but it applies so much to this thread that I decided to post in here. If it's too much, mods, just move or delete it as you please. Anyways...
So I would describe myself as mostly sissy, as I do like dressing in cute, frilly things, and not really lg, as I'm not into being an actual baby, at least on my own (having a woman "little girlify" me sounds like something I'd be into).
I'm also into chastity and prostate milking, forced enemas, etc... The usual sissy stuff imo.
One thing I just do not like, and is blatantly seen on any sissy Tumblr, is the aspect of my significant other being with a well endowed man while I'm locked in chastity, diapers, etc. It may stem from the fact that I'm not that small myself (a little above average I guess), but the thought of that happening just makes me want to get out of a relationship like that, and if it happens like that I may want to.
In addition, im not to keen on the well endowed man making a move in me, which is also a huge facet of most sissy blogs that I've seen.
Idk where that puts me in terms of being a sissy (or lg?), or where I'm trying to go with this thread, but it's just something that irks me, that this is part of an interest/fetish that is implied just from my interest in this sort of stuff. I guess, since this is the internet, that I would share my thoughts and try and get some feedback. Hope everyone's having a great Labor Day!

There are kids here listening anonymously, so I'm going to make my response as PG-13 as possible.

Here goes.... This is an easy one. You're a 'Sissy'.

'Sissies' share two significant characteristics;

1) They enjoy being humiliated.
2) They DON'T regress (i.e. take on the mindset of a child)

So the only questions you need to answer for yourself is what kind of activity humiliates you the most and what are your LIMITS.

You mentioned a few things that you believe are within your LIMITS.
However, what appears to be outside of your LIMITS are 'threesomes' of various types.
You don't need to go one step beyond that unless you both want to experiment.

Ultimately, Marka made the most salient point;

'Just because it may often be portrayed, there is no mandate that your relationship must go in any particular direction'.

Just be safe.

I think the answer is fairly straightforward. Many sissies have cuckold fetishes, but not all do. Basically, you can be a sissy without being a cuck, and you can be a cuck without being a sissy. Hope that helped.

-Mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back