Not open for further replies.

Sparks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Who wears training pants either disposal or cloth. I'm looking for something that I can more easily get ahold of to wear out.

I'd definitely recommend the BabyPants trainers - they're soft, comfortable, absorbent, and come in a range of prints (as well as old standbys pink, blue, and white). You can get them either from the company website or eBay.

BlueSleeper said:
I'd definitely recommend the BabyPants trainers - they're soft, comfortable, absorbent, and come in a range of prints (as well as old standbys pink, blue, and white). You can get them either from the company website or eBay.

You can also get them through Amazon.com. I wear them all the time.

Are they easily hidden?

tonitrui said:
Are they easily hidden?

If you get the "Big Kid Training" pants, they'll be easier to conceal since they are much thinner than the "My First Training Pants". Also, I wear baggy jeans over them and nobody will notice.

BlueSleeper said:
I have several pair, all "My first training pants." They are thick, soft, comfortable, and I like wearing them very much. If you are going to wet in them, you will need plastic pants over the Baby Pants trainers. Baggy pants or one size larger will cover them well. Enjoy!

I wore Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants as my regular underwear for a month a few years ago. They are thin enough to be discreet, even under trousers that aren't especially baggy. The flip side is that they won't hold much liquid. Without plastic pants, they won't hold any.

I stopped wearing them only because the weather started getting hot. In cool weather, they are the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn, but once the temperature gets above 80-85, it becomes quite uncomfortable to wear them outside.

buridan said:
I wore Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants as my regular underwear for a month a few years ago. They are thin enough to be discreet, even under trousers that aren't especially baggy. The flip side is that they won't hold much liquid. Without plastic pants, they won't hold any.

I stopped wearing them only because the weather started getting hot. In cool weather, they are the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn, but once the temperature gets above 80-85, it becomes quite uncomfortable to wear them outside.

Completely agree with how comfortable they are, but they do get hot in the summer. Plus they have a bunch of awesome prints now.

Are they cost effective?

The babypants trainers are very durable. I have a half dozen pair that I have been wearing for more than a year.

So that's a yes?

How thick would you say the "My First Training Pants" are compared to your average diaper? Is there a specific diaper it has the same thickness as so I can compare? I'm hoping it to be as thick so I get that diaper feel while wearing.

So they are a good choice to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back