Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
This afternoon I had an appointment to see my primary care doctor.
Just a routine checkup.
Yes, issues with vision noted.
She sent me to the Eye Doctor across the hall.
Suspected "Exothalamos" of the "Left Eye", causing double vision.
Waiting for the Derry, NH Imaging Center to call me to schedule a Magnetic Resonance Image Scan of my head to see what is going on behind my left eye.
Anyway, this Caitian is having a malfunction looked into.
Also today I had routine lab tests done too.
Well, have a quiet diapered day!

Caitian X

I hope the eye problem won't turn out to be serious. I've learned where health is concerned, things seem to come up, especially as we get older. My wife is diabetic, so eye issues are always serious with her. So far, things remain stable. I wish the same for you.

dogboy said:
I hope the eye problem won't turn out to be serious. I've learned where health is concerned, things seem to come up, especially as we get older. My wife is diabetic, so eye issues are always serious with her. So far, things remain stable. I wish the same for you.

What is being looked for is:
1). Possible tumor behind left eye.
2). Sinus problem behind left eye.
3). Onset of Grave's Disease (Hyperthyroidism).
My MRI is at 12:30 PM on Friday.
I have to be there to "strip" for the procedure at Derry Imaging PA by 12:00 PM Noon.

caitianx said:
What is being looked for is:
1). Possible tumor behind left eye.
2). Sinus problem behind left eye.
3). Onset of Grave's Disease (Hyperthyroidism).
My MRI is at 12:30 PM on Friday.
I have to be there to "strip" for the procedure at Derry Imaging PA by 12:00 PM Noon.

I'll say a prayer for you. You're a good guy.

dogboy said:
I'll say a prayer for you. You're a good guy.

My late Mom had Hyperthyroid Psychosis from Thyroid Storms.
Very bad.
The cumulative effects of Thyroid Storms over the last 30 years of her life "did her in" at age 72 in 2008.
I myself as an older Autistic with Cerebral Palsy do worry about going totally cuckoo like her.

caitianx said:
My late Mom had Hyperthyroid Psychosis from Thyroid Storms.
Very bad.
The cumulative effects of Thyroid Storms over the last 30 years of her life "did her in" at age 72 in 2008.
I myself as an older Autistic with Cerebral Palsy do worry about going totally cuckoo like her.

I truly hope that doesn't happen. My wife has trouble with her parathyroid as well as other issues. Because she has end stage renal failure and must dialyze, the dialysis process removes a lot of the hormones and other things that the body makes. She has to take a lot of medication to counter the affects of dialysis.

My younger non-disabled brother and I talked today.
He knows that I am going to take care of this health issue, and not let it spiral out of control the way our Mom did.
I want to live at least to my late Dad's age and longer, if possible.

I hope your tests come out well and it turns out to be minor

CPDude said:
I hope your tests come out well and it turns out to be minor

Thank you for your concern friend.
I will find out after the tests about what is malfunctioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back