Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hey, this is KittyninjaW and I'm thinking of revealing my secret identity to you all, and I was wondering if it's a good idea, because I fell I can trust you all more and more, and I want you all to know my true identity, although you can let me know if it's a bad idea, thanks. 😺😺😺😺😺😺

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it...but I'd suggest that you avoid using a pic that you have up on another web site; people can use google to search out other sites that have that pic.

SleepyTyrant said:
Personally I don't see anything wrong with it...but I'd suggest that you avoid using a pic that you have up on another web site; people can use google to search out other sites that have that pic.

That's good because I don't post pictures of me anywhere.

There have been many here who have posted a picture of themselves. At one time there was a thread where some members were posting pics of themselves.. I haven't heard of any problems, but still, be careful as someone might recognize you.

I'll try zipperless, and thank you, well here goes nothing.
40098.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's sideways, but that's how it was posted, Anyway my real name is Richard, in case you were wondering, although I still prefer you call me KittyninjaW, The reason I did this is because, I didn't want you to think I was just a catfish, and not a real person. and yes that is what I actually look like.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:

I honestly almost fell off my bed trying to look sideways.

You look cool! ;D

Snivy said:
I honestly almost fell off my bed trying to look sideways.

You look cool! ;D

Thanks, Sinvy!!!!! And the reason it was sideways is because of my phone and the forumfriend app, I was using.

hehe :) kittyninja i think you have some awesome hair :) if you want to see pictures of me there are some already on this forum, click my name and on the left side there is one item under "albums". i have posted a bunch about me, and i've said my real name in chat, and a couple adisc'ers are friends with me on facebook, but for search reasons i don't post my name around very much.

whisko said:
hehe :) kittyninja i think you have some awesome hair :) if you want to see pictures of me there are some already on this forum, click my name and on the left side there is one item under "albums". i have posted a bunch about me, and i've said my real name in chat, and a couple adisc'ers are friends with me on facebook, but for search reasons i don't post my name around very much.
Me eather, I mostly like to go by my user name here.

KittyninjaW said:
40098.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's sideways, but that's how it was posted, Anyway my real name is Richard, in case you were wondering, although I still prefer you call me KittyninjaW, The reason I did this is because, I didn't want you to think I was just a catfish, and not a real person. and yes that is what I actually look like.

You look kinda similar to the clerk at my 7-11, Dante, who helped me during some hard times back in the early 2000's and helped me secretly get diapers, but I know your not since you would've been around 6 or 7 at the time.

kitterdafoxy said:
You look kinda similar to the clerk at my 7-11, Dante, who helped me during some hard times back in the early 2000's and helped me secretly get diapers, but I know your not since you would've been around 6 or 7 at the time.

That's because I am him, kidding, no not really, I was in a town called Boliver, Missouri at the time, going to boliver primary school, in the early 2000's and yes I was about 6 or 7, at the time.

You are very handsome, KittyninjaW. I'm glad you feel like you are opening up to us more. I personally feel like knowing how you look isn't at all the same as learning more about your heart, your soul, who you really are.. but still. :)

People should try to avoid quoting the picture however, so just in case he changes his mind and removes the image it's a simple process to do so.

gigglemuffinz said:
You are very handsome, KittyninjaW. I'm glad you feel like you are opening up to us more. I personally feel like knowing how you look isn't at all the same as learning more about your heart, your soul, who you really are.. but still. :)

People should try to avoid quoting the picture however, so just in case he changes his mind and removes the image it's a simple process to do so.

Thanks, gigglemuffinz and I think I will keep my image up for now, so you can keep quoting it, still your right and I aggree, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

ajsco said:
I would avoid at all costs, I used to have 2 pictures of me when I was 16 and a pic of my car here but I've taken them down. We can already find an images source with google, how long until google and facebook have facial recognition? I know my career path and if there ever was even a rumour it would come to an end, you don't know what life holds in your future nor can we predict the exponential technological surge. For gods sake we 3D printed a beak for a maimed toucan last week!

Maybe in the future but still, your right, if anyone found out about this i'll be ruined, but let's hope that never happens.

KittyninjaW said:
Maybe in the future but still, your right, if anyone found out about this i'll be ruined, but let's hope that never happens.

I don't want to be a downer, or rain on your parade. Just keep in mind that I think one of the most important thing is to live your life without regrets. One of the easiest ways to do is to never do something that you wouldn't be ready for the consequences for. So if you aren't ready for the consequences for people seeing your picture and making the connection, and suddenly everyone you know knowing this secret about you, that might be something to ponder.

I never thought about similar stupidity... My face you'd never see here in adisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back