New Tumblr in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman123456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure if this is cool but if anyone want to follow my girlfriend and I on Tumblr it would be greatly appreciated!

We just recently learned about this community on tumblr and felt compelled to share our story together and our journey within the DL/AB community! We will be posting pictures(no faces, trying to keep our identity secret), and stories of our day to day living. Now I'm not sure how real some of these other Tumblr's are, but I can assure you we are 100% legit within the community. Anyway if you want to give us a follow our username is :

Poohbearprincess

Hope to see some comments on there soon! Ask any questions you guys want!

i followed you guys!! there was a really good thread on here recently about good tumblrs to follow but i can't find it for you now :/ anyway i'd be happy to recommend some of my favorite blogs for you guys if you like!

I was looking for it actually! That's what got me into tumblr and I showed her. We talked about posting our adventures but she didn't seem interested too much. This morning she surprised me with all what you see currently!! So I guess we're doing this now :p

I would love some good recommendations to follow!

Wish I could find a girlfriend like yours that's into diapers haha

Is yours the tumblr with lots of Winnie the Pooh pics?

No ours has a princess gif for the header. Unfortunately we thought ours was original...looks like it wasn't!

Batman123456 said:
No ours has a princess gif for the header. Unfortunately we thought ours was original...looks like it wasn't!

I saw that too... There was yours and then there was a winnie the pooh bear tumblr and I thought "that definitely isn't the one he made"

goodnitesco96 said:
Wish I could find a girlfriend like yours that's into diapers haha

Lots of trial and error my friend. It's also all on how you bring it up. I waited many months to tell her about my fetish. Over time I noticed she had some little traits and after a while brought those up to her. I'll talk a little more in depth about our relationship on tumblr over the coming weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back