• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Apollo18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo18

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone :D A little about me, I am 21, Female, DL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo18 said:
Hello everyone :D A little about me, I am 21, Female, DL.

Hello and welcome to the site. I posted to your other thread so you'll probably get to know who I am on this site. Since this is your introduction thread, are their any hobbies you enjoy? What do you do for fun besides diapers. I'm a professional musician so I enjoy playing keyboard instruments like piano and organ. I also enjoy writing and have a couple of short stories posted to this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to this whole forum thing...so I don't exactly know what to post. I don't really do much other than work and be a parent. Diapers are kind of my hobby and outlet, it is really nice to find a site with so many supportive people.

Welcome aboard, Apollo18!

Apollo18 said:
I don't really do much other than work and be a parent.

Ha-ha! Well... that's quite a lot, actually! I'm a parent myself--of a second-grader and a fifth-grader--so I'm right in the thick of it. Of course, I can also remember the infinitely amusing juxtaposition the kids' potty-training stages and my own diaper habit. ("Woo-hoo! No more diapers for you! Great job, kiddo! ... Now where's my diaper?)

Apollo18 said:
...looking for some guys to have some diaper fun with me!

I feel I should mention that this isn't a meet-up site, and so while I sympathize with your goal, you'll need to take an oblique approach to avoid running afoul of the rules. It's no secret that many ADISC acquaintances become real-life acquaintances, but these things should be approached with care--and due caution.

Take care, and I hope you are helped by the site.

Regression and diapers are all over the place it is now big on the internet but there are still people that have not yet found it but still find nappies/diapers fun, :) welcome to the site and hope you find the you time.

Luelusten said:
Regression and diapers are all over the place it is now big on the internet but there are still people that have not yet found it but still find nappies/diapers fun, :) welcome to the site and hope you find the you time.

Aggreed, welcome to adisc, Apollo18

Cottontail said:
Welcome aboard, Apollo18!

Ha-ha! Well... that's quite a lot, actually! I'm a parent myself--of a second-grader and a fifth-grader--so I'm right in the thick of it. Of course, I can also remember the infinitely amusing juxtaposition the kids' potty-training stages and my own diaper habit. ("Woo-hoo! No more diapers for you! Great job, kiddo! ... Now where's my diaper?)

I feel I should mention that this isn't a meet-up site, and so while I sympathize with your goal, you'll need to take an oblique approach to avoid running afoul of the rules. It's no secret that many ADISC acquaintances become real-life acquaintances, but these things should be approached with care--and due caution.

Take care, and I hope you are helped by the site.

I have a two year old and I am trying to potty train, its so difficult! haha. I'm not really trying to meet up with anyone, I don't trust the internet, I am just trying to find someone for some casual conversation about being a DL, and I would prefer a male. I probably should have worded that differently!

Apollo18 said:
...I am just trying to find someone for some casual conversation about being a DL, and I would prefer a male. I probably should have worded that differently!

Hope this doesn't sound creepy or anything like that. But I'm a guy & a DL. If you ever want to chat (text or voice, I usually only text chat until I get to know someone), my Skype is matmew-cub. Feel free to add me. I'm usually on in the evenings for a couple hours before bed.

I'd love to chat with you as well, if you don't mind that it's only chatting.
anyone who wants my skype-mail, please ask it in private

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back