Not open for further replies.

Entropio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I was wondering what a good brand of diaper would be to get?

Just to explain a little more:
- I've only bought once (ok someone else did FOR me) and they were either L or XL but I never saw the box they came in so idk what brand they were.
- I love cute pictures so adorable patterns would be great, but I'm equally happy without.
- I won't wear them every night, and when I do, I'll probably only use 1 (maybe two)
- I will be wetting in them (its kinda obvious but yeah) and I wanna make sure it'll be quiet (my gf knows about me, but she doesn't want to know when I use them)
- I don't have much money so cheaper ones are very important, but I don't want to have to use low quality just because its cheaper.
- I live in nz (since some companies don't sell here)

Any ideas of what I should buy, or links I could follow?

(I tried looking for another thread like this, but so far no luck)

(Also sorry if I confuse you. I haven't been feeling well lately, so I apologise for my head)

Huh... im kinda surprised nobody has replied... as for cheap, quiet and quality there have been some recent threads about seni diapers heres the link
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NOW7FBI/...rds=seni+super

apparently they are cheap, have fast and free shipping if you have amazon prime and are pretty decent diapers overall. Other than that i can reccomend tranquility ATN's... they arnt as cheap buy they are comparitivley cheap but are plastic backed so they do make some noise...
Tranquility ATN (All-through-the-Night) Fitted Briefs Size Medium Pk/12

Other than that ABENA M4 or L4 (the M stands for medium and L stands for Large) is the next i can recommend but they are thick and hard to hide so id go with the M3 or L3 if i were you for your situation...

Right now snuggies is having a sale so 90$ for a case of 80 with free shipping i believe so that a tad over 1$ per diaper... still cheaper than abena tho and in my opinion look better, however they dont hold nearly as much as the abenas but they should be ok for your purposes.

Thats all i can think of, i hope it helps. If you have any brands in mind just post em here and im sure people will help ya out

You want cheap, not low quality, discrete, with prints, and for sale in new zealand. I don't think such a combination exists. Anything with cute pictures on it is going to be abdl specific, and as such won't be cheap nor discrete (crinkle is a positive quality in that case).

I agree with thatguy46 Abena diapers are the best not to expensive but have great quality and absorbancy I wear al the time and my wife has said she can't hear or really tell I am wearing when I wear the Abena air plus diaper as its cloth backed not plastic. Try a level 3 I have used level 2 but they are ok for day time but not night time in most cases. Level 4 is perfect for day or night I haven't tried a level 3 except when I tested a pull-up

Ok I'm gonna try explaining it properly, because last time I tried I was sick and my head wasn't working, so I may have confused some people. Sorry about that...

I've put what I want in 2 categories. "Must-haves" are the most important, and these are things that I NEED to have, or I won't buy. "Would likes" are things that aren't exactly important, but I'd be more thank happy to have them.

Must-haves:
- Disposable
- Cheap (I'd be willing to spend a little more for good quality if I have to, but I'm on a tight budget)
- Must sell to New Zealand

Would likes:
- Crinkly (I love the crinkle so much they're almost a "must have")
- Padded
- Cute pictures
- Discrete shipping (I'll be sending them to a friends house if they agree, but my family doesn't know about my wearing, and they're against anything babyish (when I was 14 I bought 2 pacifiers and they threw them both out) so I'd rather keep it secret)

I hope that's a little easier to understand, and sorry about earlier...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and it has to be a diaper - like the tape and stuff! I almost forgot, but that is one of the most important things!

In that case, tranquility ATN is definitely the top contender for those requirements. They meet all your must-haves and they're the loudest diaper I've ever used. They won't leak on first use, they're cheap, tape on, thicker than store brands, and plastic backed. I don't know about suppliers in NZ, but if someone can tell you the go-to site for diapers there, I'm almost sure they'll carry it.

If ATNs don't sell there, depends protection with tabs can be had in the US in any retail store for around 50 cents apiece. They're so ubiquitous I'm sure they're in NZ as well. They're thin and not that absorbent, but they can take a single moderately sized wetting, they crinkle, they're thin, and they're cheap.

irnub said:
In that case, tranquility ATN is definitely the top contender for those requirements. They meet all your must-haves and they're the loudest diaper I've ever used. They won't leak on first use, they're cheap, tape on, thicker than store brands, and plastic backed. I don't know about suppliers in NZ, but if someone can tell you the go-to site for diapers there, I'm almost sure they'll carry it.

If ATNs don't sell there, depends protection with tabs can be had in the US in any retail store for around 50 cents apiece. They're so ubiquitous I'm sure they're in NZ as well. They're thin and not that absorbent, but they can take a single moderately sized wetting, they crinkle, they're thin, and they're cheap.

Do you have any links?

Entropio said:
Do you have any links?

I think I got some from ABU quite some time ago. The new ABU doesn't carry them, nor does bambino or xpmedical. hmm...

ahh there we go. many hits on amazon, and northshore is stocking them too. http://www.northshorecare.com/catal...=Tranquility#1&k=Tranquility&profile=Products

They don't have front or rear elastic, and have a significant size 'dead zone' of unpadded plastic in the front and back, and the leag guards are so short as to be of no value at all. But they have decent capacity, and yes, very loud.

Hi I'm in NZ and I've used about 2 diapers that fit your most of your requirements.

Adult Diaper Super from thenappystore.co.nz : http://www.thenappystore.co.nz/Results.cfm?category=33

I brought them once, they have a cute ish design but are kinda low quality, they didn't hold more than one wetting, but are cheapish for $13.80 for 10 and delivery ranges between $4.50 - $8.

Care Importers adult nappies : http://www.careimporters.co.nz/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=287

These are better they have blue and red hearts on them and are soft plastic backed and will hold multiple wettings, they are comfortable but are not bulky.
You will need to email the company and ask to order an individual pack, delivery is free.

Thanks everyone for helping. :3

For disposables I have the best experience with XP Medical disposable. Then next is M4 by Abena. But for overnight I use cloth diapers by Changing times. I am working on deciding the best diaper cover baby pants. Gary seems to be popular but I found some of them split at the legs elastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back