Sisi doesn't think he looks adorable enough cause he's being silly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Sisi is being a silly and doesn't think he looks adorable enough..

I think he does though! This is from our play date where I got stuck in the swing because we didn't have daddies or brother doms with us.. Oopsie

image.jpg

And now we are watching the croods

image.jpg

huh... I thought he'd be in his mid 20s. Just goes to show he's young at heart I suppose. Xp

MrPurple said:
huh... I thought he'd be in his mid 20s. Just goes to show he's young at heart I suppose. Xp

But he's only 5 though silly hehe xD

I not 20, I am only 5 years old, in mind and sprit. Don't pay any attention to my physical appearance.
It's not my fault I got a silly adult body.
Hee, hee

- - - Updated - - -

20160506_184302.jpg
I think this one is better.

Aw sounded like you two had fun I'd love to be able to meet other littles

You're as young as you think you are. I'm incredibly young. It's just my damn mirror that's possessed by a demon.

CookieMonstah said:
Aw sounded like you two had fun I'd love to be able to meet other littles

We did have lots of fun! Sisi is holding a meet once a month if you're based in England?

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
You're as young as you think you are. I'm incredibly young. It's just my damn mirror that's possessed by a demon.

I agree! I love this haha

LittleBelle said:
We did have lots of fun! Sisi is holding a meet once a month if you're based in England?

I am but I live up near Manchester

CookieMonstah said:
I am but I live up near Manchester

I will message you with a load of details. Do you know Joshie who also live in Manchester area. He an AB.

Sisi

sisi said:

I will message you with a load of details. Do you know Joshie who also live in Manchester area. He an AB.

Sisi

No I don't, I don't know anyone in real life who is ABDL :(

CookieMonstah said:
No I don't, I don't know anyone in real life who is ABDL :(

Hi CookieMonstah.

I have not been able to message you. Places send an email to [email protected] and I will email you them.

The same goes for eny one else that wonts them.

Thanks for showing interest.

Sisi

MY husband is great about my little side but I still wish that we could go out and I could be full on little for the whole time, there have been times when we are in the toy section of a store that I get a little lost in the moment and forget and am just super silly but I would never want to embarrass him. I know that this is more in my head than anything, he's always telling me I'm overthinking it and to be myself, but I love him and don't want to make him feel awkward. Your lucky to have each other to be playmates. We play together once in a while but it's usually more about looking at our collection than really playing. I play by myself.

LittleAndrea said:
MY husband is great about my little side but I still wish that we could go out and I could be full on little for the whole time, there have been times when we are in the toy section of a store that I get a little lost in the moment and forget and am just super silly but I would never want to embarrass him. I know that this is more in my head than anything, he's always telling me I'm overthinking it and to be myself, but I love him and don't want to make him feel awkward. Your lucky to have each other to be playmates. We play together once in a while but it's usually more about looking at our collection than really playing. I play by myself.[/QUOTE
I have been to a few munchs and met other Littles it's not to bad on there spouse's.
From what I see.
I prefer hanging out with the Littles and talking coloring playing.
Not into bdsm stuff.

Well i can tell u sisi ur a great person and strong. I think u need a big big hug. ****gives u a big bear hug*** huggles

sisi said:

Hi CookieMonstah.

I have not been able to message you. Places send an email to [email protected] and I will email you them.

The same goes for eny one else that wonts them.

Thanks for showing interest.

Sisi

I sent you a contact request so if you accept you can then private message me on here

CookieMonstah said:
I sent you a contact request so if you accept you can then private message me on here

I message you when I get home from School.
Thanks
Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back