Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello everyone, First off, I am sorry I haven't been responding much, I have just been busy working on a video for my youtube channel, and I kinda have been getting distracted. Anyway, First off I managed to buy panties from Wal-mart and get the size right the first time! Second off, I managed to replace them with my boy underwear yesterday, and two things. One No one noticed, and two I felt great in them, and very confident. However, In spite of this. I still don't know if I am transgender or not, Mostly becuse of several things, First off, yes I like to fantise myself as beaing a girl, and throwing all my boy clothes away and they have been so strong as of late, but I don't know if it is the anxitey, I have a fetish of boys turning into girls, I am a sissy girl, an LG or I am transgender. Also I am seeing a therapist about my anxitey, but I don't know if i should tell him if I have some sort of gender disphoria, becuse well It has calmed down in the past before my medication has been taken away where I can be a guy, and also let's not forget the stress caused by my brother. Anyway, I am not sure if i should bring this up to my therapist or not. Also thanks for helping me with all of this, I really mean it! Because If I haven't joined this site, I wouldn't have been brave enough to ask these questions about myself, and I would have thought I was weird. So thanks.:hug:

KittyninjaW said:
Hello everyone, First off, I am sorry I haven't been responding much, I have just been busy working on a video for my youtube channel, and I kinda have been getting distracted. Anyway, First off I managed to buy panties from Wal-mart and get the size right the first time! Second off, I managed to replace them with my boy underwear yesterday, and two things. One No one noticed, and two I felt great in them, and very confident. However, In spite of this. I still don't know if I am transgender or not, Mostly becuse of several things, First off, yes I like to fantise myself as beaing a girl, and throwing all my boy clothes away and they have been so strong as of late, but I don't know if it is the anxitey, I have a fetish of boys turning into girls, I am a sissy girl, an LG or I am transgender. Also I am seeing a therapist about my anxitey, but I don't know if i should tell him if I have some sort of gender disphoria, becuse well It has calmed down in the past before my medication has been taken away where I can be a guy, and also let's not forget the stress caused by my brother. Anyway, I am not sure if i should bring this up to my therapist or not. Also thanks for helping me with all of this, I really mean it! Because If I haven't joined this site, I wouldn't have been brave enough to ask these questions about myself, and I would have thought I was weird. So thanks.:hug:
I think wearing panties doesn't automatically make you one thing or the other. I myself wear them and find that they provide comfort and a sense of security in a way. You are very welcome, I'm sure most if not all ADISC members are supportive of each other, I mean we are all a little weird.

I think you should tell your therapist.

My impression is that you are not sure what is going on at this point so I think telling your therapist about all of your thoughts could only help your therapist and you figure out a proper course of action.

Of course only you can decide if you think you will benefit from telling your therapist.

BabyDenise said:
I think you should tell your therapist.

My impression is that you are not sure what is going on at this point so I think telling your therapist about all of your thoughts could only help your therapist and you figure out a proper course of action.

Of course only you can decide if you think you will benefit from telling your therapist.

I think likewise. After all, that's what he's there for and it will give him a more complete picture of you. Of course, it also depends on your comfort level. That may change as you continue to see him, making it easier to discuss something of that nature.

I think likewise too, get things off your chest sort of thing ,

I agree, if we don't get things off of our chest then they build up into a mountain of caucus and destruction. I have been down this path way to many times to count. it's best to speak what's on your mind but as mom always says " Charlie you need to learn some tact when speaking." so on 2nd thought maybe speaking my mind is not always a good thing.

Az Baby Charlie . just my 2 cents. :)

I would agree with telling your therapist as well as some one else stated wearing them doesn't automatically make you something if anything I'm considered riding that line between being male and wanting to be female I wear tight jeans, dresses, skirts, panties, bras, cute shirts and tops, I've even had relations with another man does that make me trans Heck idk ( I'm bisexual ) be who you are don't put a label on yourself

Thank you all for replying, I have seen my therapist and He seems to truly help. I also bought some female clothes. Anyway, I hate to say this but usually for me It is easier to define myself with a label then just being me. However I am getting better I feel and I started trying it and it works. I am still going to work on getting my anxiety meds because I have to fight my anxiety and prevent it from boiling over. Because I still hope to complete this coming semester, and graduate the next.

I agree you should tell your therapist. You are seeking help and he/she without having all the facts can't really give an informed answer that could fully benefit you.

KittyninjaW said:
Thank you all for replying, I have seen my therapist and He seems to truly help. I also bought some female clothes. Anyway, I hate to say this but usually for me It is easier to define myself with a label then just being me. However I am getting better I feel and I started trying it and it works. I am still going to work on getting my anxiety meds because I have to fight my anxiety and prevent it from boiling over. Because I still hope to complete this coming semester, and graduate the next.

I wish you all the best with whatever path you choose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back