Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
So I was on YouTube looking for anime videos, when I saw this video online.[video=youtube;o4N00mqt7bI]The $1000 Adult Pre-School: New Yorkers Rediscove…: http://youtu.be/o4N00mqt7bI[/video]
My thing is what do you think of it, if you can afford it.

interesting, that cost tho.

It seems interesting, but for $1 just for like 5 days o_O
Seems like its one day a week too, not daily.

That group in pic looked like 7 ppl. Thats 7k for that month.
Sounds like good income if its done monthly.

Going to a local Con is cheaper and that includes the 4 star hotel. XD

Nothing I could afford. That'd take more than half of what I make in a month. Plus there's still the expense of getting to New York. Total, I'd be looking at more than I make in a month. Count me out. Cool idea tho.

"Although the class has drawn attention from some unwanted circles...

We've had some adults enquire about, ya'know, if we're changing diapers and if this all about adult baby play... that's not what this is."

Is it wrong that I feel more judgemental about the class knowing they're not enjoying things on an AB level? :p Without an AB element this just seems like some hipster, armchair-psychology rubbish.

That said, the video reinforces my view of what life in New York is like... Interesting and unbearable. :p

What is the title and publisher of the video? The link is not showing up for me.

Thanks! Awesome! Every town needs a preschool like that. Every preschool should have evening hours for the parents. The caregivers could make extra money and get ideas during the day to do on parent's night. They just have to have a good therapist on staff to keep it therapeutic and not allow it to get too weird. I mean if it is not professionally supervised the kids parents might be wary. I guess the cost would be higher with a therapist, but not $1,000 per week. They could give all parents with kids enrolled a free night every month and with multiple kids an extra free night. Just leave your kids at home that night and you will be a better parent.

This sounds all good, but absolutely no way am I blowing all my money on this!! Interesting, though.

If someone had like minded friends who wanted to do this, they could do it on their own for very little money. I used to play with my kids all the time and get down on their level. I'd tell stories using their toys and it would last more than an hour. You don't need an expensive group to have little fun.

ho if they had some baby stuff and I could aford the money. I would have alot of fun I think, that if I could get over being embarrassed.

Charlie said:
"Although the class has drawn attention from some unwanted circles...

We've had some adults enquire about, ya'know, if we're changing diapers and if this all about adult baby play... that's not what this is."

Is it wrong that I feel more judgemental about the class knowing they're not enjoying things on an AB level? :p Without an AB element this just seems like some hipster, armchair-psychology rubbish.

Definitely not wrong of you, in fact couldn't agree more.

At first of course I thought "wonderful, people being free" then I heard her ignorant dismissive tone and the judgmental shaking of her head when she mentioned diapers and I immediately dismissed it.

Thanks for the post KittyninjaW but honestly think AB/DLs should stay way clear of this unless you want to be judged and ridiculed.

Argent said:
Definitely not wrong of you, in fact couldn't agree more.

At first of course I thought "wonderful, people being free" then I heard her ignorant dismissive tone and the judgmental shaking of her head when she mentioned diapers and I immediately dismissed it.

Thanks for the post KittyninjaW but honestly think AB/DLs should stay way clear of this unless you want to be judged and ridiculed.

I suppose it's fair, to be honest, I haven't watched all the way through the video, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back